Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test, faint lines..help!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by XboomzX, May 3, 2018.

1. Hello all. So I have a drug test for probation coming up in 5 days. Now to give a rundown ive been clean for 13 months and on april 5th i took a few hits off a joint here and there and i took 2 hits on the 13th. So all in total ive smoked a joint within that time frame. Today is 19 days no smoking and I tested myself and I have faint lines. I know a line is a line but my issue is I'm worrying my p.o. will get suspicious and send it to the lab. Since I havent smoked in 13 months my tolerance is super low and i havent even smoked much!!!! So im freaking out! Ive been drinking a shit ton of water to the point where im pissing nonstop and getting headaches. Also cranberry juice. And now just bought green tea packets. So any useful info would really help! I have 2 pics attached.

Attached Files:

2. A lines a line you passed

3. Even if its faint like in the pictures? I'm just worried my p.o will send it to the lab because of a faint line.

4. Yes it's still considered passing they have to follow federal regulations just like everyone else 50 nanos is the cutoff limit and i see a faint line so your within that threshhold.

5. your good but your slightly druggy lmfao nahh you good.

Sent from my ASUS_X00ID using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Oh man, I'm a nervous wreck. Ten days after I stopped i took a test and got two solid lines and now I'm getting faint lines. But I still drink alot of water so its confusing. I just needed reassurance. Thank you so much!

7. Oh man, I'm a nervous wreck. Ten days after I stopped i took a test and got two solid lines and now I'm getting faint lines. But I still drink alot of water so its confusing. I just needed reassurance. Thank you so much!

8. He's gonna do what he wants regardless just cause they think they have shit to prove its faint but u can see it....pass!!

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1