Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test end of month

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Phadian2kush1, Feb 8, 2018.

1. I was clean completely and smoked about 10-14 grams of good bud over course of about 2 weeks.

I'm 190# 5'11" 29 year old male.
    My job is pretty physical. I'm not thin or fat just average. Average metabolism.

I will have had 29 days clean by test day. I have both home tests and a detox drink but just looking for advice related to my specific situation. Appreciate your 2¢

It has been about a week clean so far

2. It's a standard 5 panel dipstick test. I cannot sub as they watch me pee.

3. you've been testing clean for a week?

4. No. Abstained fo a week now. By time of test I'll have 29 days since last use

5. well i suppose they're giving you a month notice to study. that's pretty cool of them.

6. #6 Phadian2kush1, Feb 9, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2018

7. Passed a home test by diluting pretty heavy. But that means my thc concentrations are low enough that after 9 days since last toke i was able to pass. Nice line too showed up immediatelt.

I should be good by March 1st I think. Thoughts?