Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

DRUG TEST dun dun dunnn

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by maschwa, Mar 15, 2011.

1. ok friends, im creating a new thread on this cause i wasnt getting an answer on others. anyway... so i have a test on april 20th (4/20) for the military and i havent smoke in a week, so i will be smoke free for around 44-45 days at the time of my test. Im 5'11'' about 135 pounds, skinny and fit. Before i quit, i smoked like 4-5 bowls a day pretty much every day for the past 8 months. should i be good? anyone else can feel free to ask similar questions on this thread.

2. y r u joining the military

3. Even a heavy smoker only needs at most 30 days of non-smoking to get a clean drug test.

4. someone please help me out the stupid fucking admins wont let me start a thread

I went to the doctor for add and was prescribed adderall xr. I told the doc I have smoked weed, well he made me take the drug test after i have got the prescription filled i failed my drug test. I have an appointment in a month and now i have a few questions:

1) is weed enough of a reason for a doctor to take away my prescription?

2) will i be drug tested at the next appointment?

3) i smoke about a gram or 2 a day, if the doctor gives me another drug test and i stop 10 days before the test how can i get the thc and not adderall out of my system?

5. Yeah you'll definitely be fine.

In fact you can probably smoke for another 20 days before you need to stop

Go get a medical card, then your prescription will be marijuana :hello:

6. i wish but in my state no legalization

7. y r u illiterate?

8. im joining the fucking military because i want to serve my country. nothing excites me more than the thought of taking fire and keeping YOUR ass safe. thats a high you can't get from smoking herb. while i love weed and will prob smoke when i get out of the service, i have no problem giving it up for a while to do something a little more meaningful.

9. Hopefully you were honest through your enlistment, if not don't take any high security jobs because when those DoD investigators get out on your streets your military career is over.

Other than that, you should be fine...General rule of thumb is 30 days.