Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test, did i pass?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MrFroggle13, Jun 17, 2010.

1. Ok heres my question..

I applied for a job and got it.. But in order to start i needed to take a drug test..

The problem is that i have used pot before...

I have used it 2 times ever..

The first time was April 30th..

Then i waited until May 29th until i did it again..

Well i had a drug test today (June 16) and i am just wondering what are my chances at passing? also it was a urine test

I drank water like crazy for about 2-3 days before my test.
    I peed a ton..
    I exercised a little bit.
    I also took tylenol about 1.5 hours before the test started to try to mask it..

Im pretty short and average build. not fat not skinny..

I am just wondering what my chances are of passing?

2. haha yea ur fine. ive smoked 4 days before a at home piss test and passed. so you are pleanty fine.

3. the longest ive ever heard (from a friend who got pinched after 13 days) of weed showing in urine is 2 weeks and thats even pretty hefty...