Drug Test + Detoxify's MegaClean

Discussion in 'General' started by stonerteach96, Mar 6, 2018.

1. Afternoon all,
    Over the last week or so, I have become relatively familiar with this site. This is due to the one thing most stoners hate: a drug test. I am a senior in college, so I have been applying for job in my field. But of course the job I fell in love with requires a drug test. I am 5'10, 268. Moderate-High smoker, depending on many things. So, when I found out I had to get tested, the research began. The first thing I encountered was the Certo method. I attempted it with a home test. I passed. But after more consideration, I realized like that I needed something that wasn't pure dilution. Upon further research, I found Detoxify's Mega Clean.

MegaClean had very mixed reviews online. But for the $$$ it cost, I figured it may have some validity in masking thc in urine. I must first say that I abstained from smoking for about 8 days before my test. I know it isn't much, but I had to take the test within a certain time-frame. I followed the instructions for MegaClean and started the process about 3 hours before my test. I then followed it by another 32oz of water after I finished the bottle. I voided(pissed) the recommended 3-4 times. Each time, I used an at home drug test just see what would happen. On the last test, I had a very faint line.

Now it was time for me to go LabCorp and get the deed done. I wasn't too confident in what the result would be, but I was ready to get it over with. I signed in (those people are quite rude, btw) and took a seat. Once it was time for to give my sample, I was taken to the back and explained the procedures. Contrary to what I heard from friends, the test wasn't even observed. So I could have easily subbed (fml). I put my specimen in the cup. I had a decent color, and of course the temperature was fine. I got home within a few minutes and took another at home test to see how it would read. Both line appeared. Granted, the second one was relatively faint, but visible. According the internet, a line is a line on a drug test. So, in theory, I passed.

For now, I must wait on the results from LabCorp. I promise to update the thread as soon as I know the results.

Thanks for reading,
    StonerTeach96

2. only court/probation drug tested are observed. Lab tests are not.. You're not a criminal just trying to get a job. Doesn't authorize someone to look at your willy.

done the ol' condom fulla piss and poped it with a pin trick before. just be ready to carry that piss condom in your pants till you leave lmfao. its sterile atleast.. they keep a nice clean and empty trashcan, and typically inspect the toilet in labs so disposing of things isnt wise till you leave..

a good tip is to eat alot of fatty foods something like 8 hrs before your test. It puts body into fat storing mode thus reducing the present thc alkaloid from your pee, as they arent being excreted as much.. atleast thats what ive done, and its worked a million times..

you can pass with just water alone atleast I know people who have and smoked days before, ive puked off those detox drinks before, Found 4+ pee's is too much on them, the 3-4 piss are the cleanest, albeit you have enough water in your system.

Labs do test a lower PPM than at home tests.

3. Good info except there are different cutoff levels and for pre-employment testing they all use the 50ng cutoff just like the home tests do (although you can buy home tests with a lower cutoff) If you fail the 50ng test they send it for further testing which instead of being a pass-fail screening test will show the actual THC metabolite level expressed as a number. I like that you mentioned the trash can, never put your empty sub container in their trash.

4. I received my contract via email today. So, I assume I passed. I’m definitely not gonna ask any questions.

5. gratz :) wishing you the best.

6. The certo method and a detox kit are the same exact thing. It's a dilution technique that relies on a fiber chemical that helps bind in the bladder to prevent release of metabolites from thc from being released into your bladder for a time window.

The certo method is just much cheaper. And is a bit tougher to get down than a detox drink