Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test/Detox Question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mpaciell, Jan 4, 2009.

1. Hello Grasscity! I have never done more research in a life for a topic than I have this and still don't have a clear answer. I am hoping for the best here.

I am 5'6", 120 lbs with a fast metabolism. I was a heavy smoker for about a year, smoking at least a 3/4 bowls a day without stop. This morning, after not smoking for 16 days, I tested positive on a home test. I decided, in my angered state, to pick up Rescue Detox 1 oz with 4 Capsules from my local head shop. I am not quite sure when my test is going to be for employment, but it could be as soon as the next 2 days. Has anyone had any experience with this particular product?

2. Never used that product, but like all detox products its main instruction will say to drink a lot of liquid. Your better off just drinking a lot of water and taking a multivitamin or b6/b12 vitamin to make your urine yellow. Has never failed me for employment, even with as short notice as one week.