Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test consistency confusion

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by nr101250, Jul 14, 2017.

Tags:
  1. I have a drug test coming up where I will have been clean for three weeks. I've been doing research online for two days and I cannot get a consistent answer on if I will pass. Some people say that there is absolutely no way I will pass and that diluting doesn't work at all and substitution doesn't fool the doctors but then other people who smoke obnoxiously more than I do have posted stories and responses about them passing drug tests after only being clean for a few days BECAUSE they used diluting and exercise and good diet. And other people say substitution works for them every time. SO WHICH IS IT!? I've seen so many contradicting answers it's making me insane. Does it just depend on the person?? I just don't understand how I can get literally every answer possible. I'm no closer to knowing what to do and I really want this job. Currently I'm following all the flush out tips of tons of water, detox plans, and exercise. But this is stressing me out to my core and am I just wasting my time. Should I just say forget it to this job and not even try?? Someone please help me.

2. What's your age gender height weight activity level

How much have you smoked a day and for how long

What's your daily caloric intake

How often a day do you eat

What kind of food and beverages do you drink

Do you drink alcohol

Do you sleep well

3. What's your age gender height weight activity level

25 female 5ft 4in 120lbs and fairly active. I'm a dancer (like in shows not a stripper)

How much have you smoked a day and for how long

I've been smoking kindof consistently for a few months. But I have gone weeks at a time without it. When I do smoke, it's at night after work and I only need a few hits. I have heavier days occasionally but I don't think I've ever smoked more than a gram in one day.

What's your daily caloric intake

Not a whole lot. Probably the average amount for a thin girl my age

How often a day do you eat

I eat at least twice a day

What kind of food and beverages do you drink

Mostly water, juice and tea for drinks. For food, I've never been a picky eater so I eat literally anything that's on my plate but my portions are always small. I wouldn't consider my diet to be fatty or unhealthy.

Do you drink alcohol

No I don't drink really. A glass of wine or a beer every once in a while at the most.

Do you sleep well

Usually. When I don't it's because of stress.

4. Youre clean.

Theres this weird thing with weed where it slowy leaves your system until the last few days where it releases more than usual thc.

Id recommend doing some fasted cardio right after you wake up to clear out any potential residuals.

5. Thank you. That makes me feel better. I'm still going to buy at home test kits and test myself once a week before I go in just to be sure. But thank you, I feel more confident now.

6. Ive pissed dirty for 90 days after quitting once. They had cheap tests so it didnt say the amount, just that it was positive for thc. They thought I was lying cuz every week it came positive but once it came clean I made them feel dumb. Either way it depends on your metabolism and other shit. Lots of water and cranberry juice. Maybe niacin and b12 pills if you need a really quick detox, that and working out will help for sure. Good luck

7. 90 days? what do you weigh and how much were you smoking? That almost sounds like there could be something else wrong. I'm very thin and I can't even finish a joint by myself. So I'm hoping that with the detox works in my favor.

8. Yeah i am bigger and was smoking alot of oil right before. Sounds like ur good then give it a shot

9. ohhhh ok gotcha. Thank you.