Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test coming

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Whatsmyname123, Aug 29, 2017.

1. I have a drug test coming up this Thursday. I took 2 hits of a thc oil vape pen on the 10th, other then that I have been clean before and after. This Thursday is exactly 3 weeks since that day, is it safe to say il pass?

2. Go put a sweatshirt or jacket on, go into you're bathroom, turn the shower on full blast heat, and sweat that shit out while drinking plenty of water.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. No, buy a next day dehydrated piss kit.

4. U a salesman?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. IMG_0251.JPG

6. Or you could get quick fix. Or x stream. Those are synthetic. I don't trust any drinks that say they clear you out. Rather go with fake piss

7. I used quick fix last time and got invalid test results and was asked to re take an OBSERVED drug test, so I did t take the job

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Damn that's shirt it's never failed for me I've used that and x stream for a while. I still say nothing beats the good ol sweat it out and flush your body with water. Other than not smoking of course

9. Yeah iv used it before and know plenty of people that have, never heard of this happening til me, guess that's just shit luck