Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test Coming up

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by chase1717, Sep 17, 2018.

Tags:
  1. I have never taken a drug test before so I am a little bit nervous. For the past couple months I got to the point where i was smoking 2 to 3 times a day. I have stopped now for 3 weeks. I'm not entirely sure when my drug test is but I have been clean this whole time. I am 5'7 I weigh about 125. I am really skinny, and I try to if not run everyday, go for a walk to get fresh air. Should I be fine? what else can i do to make sure I will pass. It is for a job i am interviewing for. (I have my second round of interview coming up this week).

Any advice is appreciated

• Like Like x 1
  2. #2 Killer on the Road, Sep 17, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2018
    They either take a saliva sample or a urine sample. If you have a choice go with the saliva sample. Before the test you should rinse your mouth multple times with hydrogen peroxide. After the peroxide you want to drink about a half a gallon of water with 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar mixed in. Swish that around a ton and be sure to finish the ehole half gallon before the test. I should have said this but make sure you floss and brush that morning before. Also, drink some red clover tea wiyh peppermint and lemon.

I had to take a tesy on yhe spot at my home after my ExWife claimed i was selling meth... When I've never used meth in my entire life. Anywho, i couldnt pee in a cup for them because they had some 19 yearold girl from the test company standing with my in the bathroom with johnny out anf I vpuodnt piss i was so nervous. Luckily, DHR had shown up 45 minutes earlier and told me what was going on so i had time to clean the hell out of my mouth and drink a fuckton of apple cider vinegar with water. I now keep everything i might need on hand in case this happens again. My Ex wife was just trying to get me in trouble because she was deemed unfit to be a parent and the court gave her no rights to our two children due to her psychological state. The saliva test is easier to cool.

Ill state for the record that I am a long time daily stoner, whenever i can afford it. Ive dabbled eith psychedelics qyite. Abit over the years and only once in my early 20s I tried a dexedrine pill thata friend gave me while we were on a road trip. Ill never use an amphetamine again, my thinking at the time was that I had always told peiple how horribke amphetamines were for you so should at least try it once so I know what I'm talking about. Stick with bud, its a savior. Its the closest thing to a cure-all. Its the only apparent cure-all im aware of that isnt complete and utter snake oil.

Good luck on the test. My advice should work with a urine test as well. Ive been told that if you sneak a little millileter squirter in with a certain amount of bleach in it the test will come back negative.

P.S. i had just smoked that morning of my test and it still said negative for all substances, I'm pretty sure i had a beer the night before too. That may help as well. Drink things with live cuktyres as this will help break down chemicals present in your stomach. Also, when I have bud i smoke about 6 bowls a day on average of good quality stuff. 2-3 times a day isnt too much. The more the better, the more cannabinoids you ingest the less likely you are to have cancerous growths in your body. This is also why edibles are highly beneficial as well. I think with edibles the cannabinoids permeate throughout your body more evenly. Whatever i have to do yo avoid amdeath by cancer- also, to avoid cancer grow turkey tail mushrooms and eat those at least once a week

Good Luck! Keep smokin, its good for your health and relaxes your body.

3. So I don't have the apple cider vinegar

4. Id reccommend getting some then. Its available at almost anywhere that sells some food items. Its real easy to find. Apple cider vinegar has live cultures that will devour chemiclas and bacteria in your mouth and stomach. If you really want to pass dont half ass

5. That wasn't me that said that i didn't have apple cider. lol I appreciate your help

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. He asked the same question in another thread so I sent him here to read my lengthy answer. Hope the test went well!