Drug test coming up

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by zman9300, Jan 12, 2017.

1. Hello! So I just found out tonight I have a urine test next Monday for my job, however I smoked a bowl a night for the pst 4 nights, they where small bowls and I am 120lb 5'7 really lightweight and pretty fast metabolism, is it possible to pass next week?? The bowls where not even fully packed just tiny. Last time I smoked since these bowls was about 3 weeks ago and I passed a home drug test my self.

2. Study hard

• Like Like x 2
  3. Vinegar and water. Pee as much as possible. You should be fine since you're not overweight or anything.

4. You will test positive for THC. Sorry.

5. If you passed an at home test since you last smoked then I would say you'll be good to go.

6. I didn't pass since before I smoked a bowl a day for the past four nights. I read saying if u smoke consecutive days it stays longer than 5 days is that true?

7. Yes depending on weight/amount of cannabis smoked, metabolism and just about everything contributes to it. It could be like 7-14 days you could be drug tested and found positive.

8. Hopefully you don't fail, that'll REALLY fuck you when you're searching for another job (you know, because you might get fired).

*Calls former employer*

Potential Employer: "Uh, Yes. I was calling to ask about zman9300, why did you guys fire him?"

Former Employer: "Oh you see... he couldn't pass a drug test."

Potential Employer: "Ah! I do see... thanks for the heads up!"

*hangs up*

Potential Employer: "Sorry Mr... uh... zman9300 is it?At this point in time we don't believe you'll be a good match for this position."

Have fun flippin' burgers at McDonalds!

9. That's a lawsuit and a half. You cannot disclose that type of information to potential employers...

• Like Like x 1
  10. That don't work all the time I passed a home thc test and failed for the one to get the job. Drink a lot of cranberry juice and sweat a lot that always helped me as long as you have time before your test.

11. Highly agree with you. They can only ask if your re hireable or not.