Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test Coming Up

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ejselep, May 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I figured I would go here since some people have been posting some real good advice. First, I'm 150 pounds, about 5'9", male, consider myself between the skinny and average body type and have a pretty fast metabolism being that I'm still young (20 years old). I have a drug test coming up on June 3rd which is in about 2 1/2 weeks. I haven't smoked for the past 5 weeks almost since about April 13th. Before April 13th i would smoke a few times a week (maybe like 3-4). If I smoked tonight (like a bowl) you think I would pass my test on June 3rd?

2. If only I had the power to delete threads...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Just want an answer and I'll delete it myself if it's too much to ask

4. Nobody cares if you are too lazy to do a search.  Shit gets real old real quick for the regulars.  Same stupid questions over and over.  

5. No one responded in the other forum...damn. didn't know some person randomly posting could affect your life so much.

6. Need mommy to hold your hand through everything in life?  Yeah, thought so.  For the last time, your answers are ALREADY here.  Look it up dude.  Oh wait, you are looking for Exact answers?  Like exactly how many hours before you are clean.  Guess what genius there are none.  Want to pass Einstein?  THEN DON'T SMOKE.

7. It's annoying when you join just to make a thread that's been asked 100 times. There's a sticky just for questions like this for a reason. I mean you've literally been a member on here for an hour...

8. It was a simple yes or no answer. Still don't see what's so hard about it.

9. there is never a reason to be a dick to someone asking questions. if it is kicking your ass so bad because some is asking questions on a forum that is made for people to talk and ask questions, then go do something less agitating and more constructive like suck on batteries.

OP, if you smoke pot or do drugs you will fail miserably and when you post back that you failed miserably it is going to prove the guys point i just dogged out for being a dick. don't do that. don't make that guy right. don't smoke any more pot. don't do any more drugs. pass your fucking test and don't get caught ever. do i really need to be telling you this. do you see why the guy was pissed for having yet another of these threads. next time post in the appropriate forum and wait for a response. ya i know that it is hard to get a good response these days as you can see by what happened in the thread you posted. it isn't your fault bro. hang in there and don't become like those people, you know what i mean? 

30 days clean is pretty much the magic number. get 30 days of no drugs and you will pass a drug test. weight and activity CAN have an adverse effect and cause you to need another week. but you need to weigh a lot and you need to be comatose. even at 30 days though, i would use one of those drinks or teas that help by masking or flushing your system. just a little confidence boost. i used synthetic urine to pass drug screens for years and years. the drinks and what not didn't work for me the few times i used them. thee synthetic kit never failed me.

if you need a way to pass a drug screen then what i would do is buy two synthetic urine kits. {i just know confidently that it worked for me } one of the kits use as a dry run to see how it all works, how long you can keep the temp in the nominal range {90* to 100* F but i always kept it between 91* F and 99* F when i turned it in.}, where you ill put the flask of synthetic, how you will get it out quickly and efficiently. that kind of stuff. synthetic works for those times you get hurt at work. just assemble the kit and use the cars heater to heat the sample to the desired range. i recommend 102 to 105 degrees F then let it cool to 98* when you turn it in by leaving the cap off for a few seconds to a minute depending on temp. just read the temp strip on the sample cup they provide you. if they don't then peal the one off of the flask you got with your synthetic kit and use that one. hope i gave you enough direction to help you out.

good luck and don't get high and expect to pass that test. do everything in your power to never get caught.  [​IMG]

10. Thanks man. I appreciate the help. That's all I was looking for.

11. Use synthetic urine and don't smoke were the answers you were looking for? I'm seriously not trying to sound like a dick, but come on man. We don't need specific threads for answers like that...

12. i hear you bro. but just how fair is it that we got to ask our shitty questions and others don't? and again i ask, why read it at all? why? why click the thread and then click again to reply to it? why expend the energy? because, even though you claim you're not trying to be one, you certainly are acting like one.  [​IMG]

13. #13 ejselep, May 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2015
    No, trust me you're a dick, stonerbonerOGC.

Name-calling is not acceptable behaviour on Grasscity...please read the forum guidelines...

IF

14. If you can find a post I made on another drug test thread I'd happily apologize for ranting but this is the first one I've ever commented on because I'm just aggravated with all the "drug test" questions when all you have to do is not smoke! The only one I don't mind are surprise drug test questions but even then it's to late. I haven't smoke in over a month because I know if I want a decent job I'll have a drug test. I'm not gonna join a forum just to see if I can push my limits and smoke a bowl 20 days out...

Yes...there is...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.