Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test Coming Up

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Maurice, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Hey guys, I hope this is the right place to post this. I've just got a very exciting job offer but I didn't realize it would be contingent on passing a drug test (I was pretty confident there wouldn't be one...) But turns out there is and they only use Quest Diagnostics so I know it will be pretty serious. I'm able to schedule it at my convenience but I'll have to do so in the next three weeks or so. Do any of you have suggestions for helping me pass?

About me:
    I've been a heavy smoker for several years, smoking multiple times daily including regular hash/bho use. The past week or so I've only vaporized (for whatever that's worth) about 3-5 times per day. I just heard about the test today so my last high was sometime this morning. I'm planning on testing around the 18th which would be just under 3 weeks from now. I have a very small stature (5'6 about 130 lbs) and I'm fairly athletic (comfortable running 5 or 6 miles a day up until the test) I know that Quest is also pretty strict and they can tell if you use most detox kits or quick fix.

Am I screwed? All input is greatly appreciated :hello::hello::hello:

2. You can pass no problem. Of course if you really want the job then you would have to stop smoking until after the test. Do you know if it's a pee test or a hair test?

3. It's definitely a urine test. I'm willing to stop smoking completely but I've heard of people failing after 1-2 months drug free if they don't prepare right and smoke as regularly as I do

4. Homie i got a friend on prob and he passes his in a week. If u try hard, u mite be able to get it

5. 3 weeks isn't a 'you have nothing to worry about' timeframe, I didn't run a lot or anything but I failed a test 44 days after stopping before. just fair warning. you'll PROBABLY be fine but still buy a test to make sure.

6. If you really want a 100% I would stick with a dependable synthetic urine. But with 3 weeks of good exercise and a lot of water I think you should be good to go.