Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test coming up

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by chinacat93, Apr 19, 2012.

1. Hey guys,

I have read alot, and i mean alot about drug testing, and i am about 95% sure that i am going to pass this upcoming drug test of mine, but i want some professional pot head opinions. Here's the details

-I smoked every single god damn day in February (personal challenge)
    -I slowed it down and smoke sparingly up until march 18th, when i smoked a bowl
    -I hadnt smoked at all until yesterday, i took a few bowl hits, and we sprinkled some weed on some shisha in a hooka
    -And tomorrow is 4/20, i go to college, i have two weed cookies being delivered to me right now, lets be honest, i am going to get fucked up

My drug test is on may 21st

And as for my body type, i am 6'3" 155lbs, i am pretty skinny. My metabolism is super high (I eat the same amount as my 200 lb friends). I don't exercise much, but i eat decently healthy. I drink on the weekends, and i am going to start pounding out at least 5 water bottles a day.

I bought some home drug test kits online, but accidentally got them shipped to my house instead of school (idiot), so i will try to pass one of them in a few weeks. The ebay ad said it was the same they use in doctors offices, is this true? Are they both as accurate?

As for this drug test, I am getting an engineering internship with the engineering department in my town. So i will be on the city payroll and all. There is no way i am getting a hair test, right? I am scheduled for a pre-employment physical, so thats when i will get the test. It will be a piss test, haha right? If so, what do you guys think? Am I good? Am i cutting it close? Should i invest in a flush kit? Just let me know

By the way, i got this job through someone at my church, so if i fail my drug test, im FUCKED:eek:

OH, AND HAPPY 4/20:yay:

2. #2 Enjoyable High, Apr 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2012
    Chinacat: I recommend that you enjoy yourself to the maxx on 4/20 . Enjoy that day and celebrate it t the maxx. But, let that be your final time of "using" as you'll need at minimum 14 days to test negative by using the most aggressive and optimal detox method (see my OPs).

Because you are slim it acts in your favor to detox in 14 days; however, because you (as you stated) do not do any exercise at all and you are a long term heavy duty user these factors counteract the ectomorphic advantage and extend your "detection window" by at least another 10 days. So, you'll need a full 25 to 30 days to test "below the cutoff"/neg.

I suggest: 1) enjoy yourself on 4-20 to the max; 2) on 4-21 through 4-30 do not use at all, then home-test yourself--I'd wager you're gonna be "slightly positive" but that is OK; 3) keep abstaining and please try to do aerobic exercises to sweat that body.
    4) Home test yourself on 05/05 and 05/15 and you ought to test "neg".

I would hate for you to disappoint all those well-meaning Christians at your local church when they find out you did not get this wonderful engineering job (especially when good jobs are so hard to find in this economy) due to somethig as elementary as failing a UA that you had 45 days of advance notice upon. It would be a shame to mj users all over and also contribute to the negative stereotype in society that pot smokers are "idiotic lazy-azzed dumb-fuc*s who don't give a sh*t bout nothing but being stoned".
    So, we are counting on you to pass the UA. Remember: It is just a daym plant--it revovles around your Life--your Life does NOT revolve around it. Be strong and represent us well. Your azz better pass or else Imma personally whip yo azz!

3. I welcome the ass whooping if i fail. But really, thanks very much for your response, you seem to know the subject very well, there's a lot of great things you wrote, and i will take them all in to account.

And if the Christians knew, if they only knew... :smoke:

Still, if anyone else has opinions, let me know!

4. youll be fine

5. A month in between? You'll most likely be fine. Wouldn't hurt to work out a little - both for the drug test and for your overall health.

I don't really think there's much point drinking tons of water. It really won't help you "flush" the THC out of your system.

6. using your own piss for a drug test is stupid if you think your going to fail even at the slightest. i recently made a thread on how i passed a drug test for a job, and i passed with flying colors. use synthetic urine which can be bought locally.... when you take the drug test no one will be in the room with you. I used theese things i ordered online called stash boxers. check out this link. it has a compartment sewed in it secretly that lets u stash shit up under your crotch. it was so easy to pass this dt it was unbelievable.With the bottle of fake piss i can walk around and sit down with no problem. i even used a small hand warmer on the piss to make sure it was heated properly, which dident even matter because at this urgent care center where i took the piss test they fed-ex'ed off my piss to a lab, and the synthetic urin still fooled the lab that tested the piss!

Link to stash boxers and a video of how easy the boxers are to stash shit : Stash Boxers