drug test coming up. Did i make an oopsie?

Discussion in 'General' started by SmallSmoke, Nov 23, 2007.

1. Alright so i'm a regular smoker. You know, come home from work, stressed out or wanna relax, smoke the doobie and eat some munchies. Well I found out i've got a drug test coming up on monday. Now on monday I will be clean for 1 week and 3 days from regularly smoking for 2 months. Usually some upper mids, and sometime some haze when it's in the area. Now i've been drinking a good amount of cranberry juice and keep fluids going in and out.

I'm 5'11' and 130lbs and my metabolism keeps me as skinny as a rail, I probably have the lowest amount of body far known to man (joking of course), but I am very skinny with low fat.

My question is, what do you think my chances are? It will more than likely be a pee test and it is for probation. I had no idea this test was so soon or I wouldn't have chanced it like this.

Thanks for any help guys!

2. The Liquid Stuff. look it up..... u can probably buy it online and get it delievered before then. Or, they have it at many head shops/health food stores/bodegas that sell pipes and weed baggies (ghettos).

The LIquid Stuff is a detox drink that u drink 1 hour before your test. You drink the whole bottle, then fill the empty bottle with water and drink that. I used to drink 2 sometimes just to be sure.

No lie, within 15 minutes your pissing your brains out. You'll probably piss anywhere from 2-10 times before the test... with some to spare for the cup.

The drink is usually $40+ :eek:

But, there are a lot of detox drinks at health food stores that are not that expensive. theres this thing called the 'hollywood diet'. Which is basically a large jug of juice....the only thing you can drink/eat/ingest while one the diet. But that flushes EVERYTHING out.... including 3-5 pounds.

And there are cheaper, not as reliable drinks that are just for 'well-being'. they're cranberry juice based and made to fluch your system of intoxicants and 'foriegn' entities.

Bottom line, I wouldn't go to that test without at least downing a gallon of cranberry juice a day until then. At least one.

The good thing about weed.... it stays in your fat cells (why it sticks around for 30 days as opposed to opiates or coke that dip in 3-5) so the skinnier you are, the faster it will be out of your system.

good luck. I would take the precautions even if its not definatley neccesary..... i know my probie wasn't pleased when i had dirty urines