Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test, Clean for 2 Weeks

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by RipNit, Aug 24, 2016.

1. #1 RipNit, Aug 24, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2016
    Okay so I'm currently on probation for possession and I bonded out and decided I wanted to continue smoking. Go me! :love-mj: Anyways, I have a drug test in two days and was planning on being anyone and everyones guinea pig for this instance. So I have a plan on what exactly I'm going to do in order to pass since the day of the test I will be 2 weeks clean. My weight and height is 6'0" and 140lbs and very fast metabolism. And for precautions don't work out or burn any fat 48 hours prior to the test. I went outside in the heat and cleaned my car and even sat in my car one morning in sweats just to sweat out anything I could during that time. That occurred a week into being clean. But just for more info, nothing REALLY matters until the day of your test. All these activities just increase your chances of passing by lowering the amount of THC metabolites in your system. Another thing, I will be going to Concentra and taking the rapid 5 panel test. They say you will get the results within 20 minutes and if you fail then they will send it off to a lab for further testing. So here it is:

:pimp:This part isn't crucial or necessary but drinking water is proven to increase metabolism so although they say don't worry about it, I say drink a shit ton of water everyday leading up to the day of the test in order to metabolize and rid yourself of any THC metabolites that are in your urine. Plus it's not bad to drink water anyways. They also say to consume 5mg creatine monohydrate in this time period; roughly 3 days before test, 4 times a day. But in my case, I WILL NOT.

:pimp:THE DAY OF THE TEST:
    :bong:3 hours before my test: I will drink 48 oz of water for that following hour. I will also Take a 100mg Vitamin B-12. During this 1st hour I will piss roughly 1-2 times. MAKE SURE YOUR DOING ALL OF THIS ON AN EMPTY STOMACH!
    :bong:2 hours before the test: I will drink another 48 oz of water for that following hour. Then I will proceed to take 4 extra strength tums and 4 aspirin for acidic purposes. (thats if they decide to send it off to a lab). During this time I will drink roughly 2 cups of orange juice. (Just for the extra vitamins) Not to mention, this isn't necessary, but I will throw in 2 AZO pills within these first two hours of waiting.
    :bong:1 hour before the test: I will drink ANOTHER 48 oz of water. And then piss once more before I go in to take the test.
    :hookah:TEST TIME: Simply take your midstream. Then pray to the Lord Jesus himself.

I will continue to update this thread, so if you have any tips let me know, and follow up for my results in the next two days!

2. Update: It's the day of the test, and we've had some mix ups.

For one: I had to go pick up some spring valley Super B Complex to replace the B-12. I've taken 4 in the 2nd hour of waiting. Ate the TUMS and also the 2 Azo pills. On track with the water still. So let's see where this goes!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Another update: Someone drank all the damn orange juice! So I'm currently substituting it for a small bottle of yellow Gatorade, and in a bit, half of the big orange Gatorade. Pray for me

4. And one last update: I forgot to mention that I'm confident enough that I won't need the aspirin so I'm just gonna wing it, and do without, after all, I've put enough shit in my system as is

5. all that stuff planned to take and here we are substituting and feeling confident til that red line dont appear looll...

6. Yeah I did what I said and even tried to substitute at first and it didn't work. So when I pissed and the temp read okay, then they tested and everything came back negative so we gooooood

• Like Like x 2
  7. I mite have to use this for employment

8. 140 and 6 ft? Damn u are skinny as fuck man lol

• Like Like x 2
  9. I thought he same I'm 6 2 205 ppl say I'm still little

10. Ain't no doubting that G. And do it yo it actually worked even though I was semi convinced some of the shit I read was a lie. But having all this pump through your system is not only good for you, but cleans you better than detox itself.

11. Hellyea I'm down for that plus rite after the test I'm getting high af neway

• Like Like x 1
  12. So I'm pushing my luck.
    I decided after I passed my first test I could try it again, so I smoked a little bit compared to my everyday usage I was doing before hand. Now I'll be two weeks clean with having only smoked a little bit.