Drug Test at target

Discussion in 'General' started by Boltz90, Oct 13, 2011.

1. Am about to get job at target. Do they drug test you because the last time i smoked was about a week ago?

2. Probably. Are you high right now?

"I'm about to get a drug test at Target. Do they drug test at Target?"

Lol I hope you meant job.

Edit: Nvm, fixed.

3. If you filled out an application you probably agreed to taking one.

4. Yes they do.

5. [quote name='"Ska"']Probably. Are you high right now?

"I'm about to get a drug test at Target. Do they drug test at Target?"

Lol I hope you meant job.

Edit: Nvm, fixed.[/quote]

Hahaha.Ya i no my bad i fixed it alredy tho

6. [quote name='"Malakiarat"']Yes they do.[/quote]

Are they gna do it regularly?

7. No. I have worked there. They drug test on offer of employment, suspicion, and if you seek Workmen's comp.

8. Oh ok thank you very much you have helped me alot.

9. Hahahaha thats why i stopped smoking dude. I dropped in an app thinking they would pass right by it and sure enough, 2 days later i got a call for an interview. At that second swear poured off every inch of my body. The day of the interview i called to see if i could re-schedual and they said id have to cause the chick doing the interviews wasn't there. So im spending this time getting clean

10. [quote name='"HolderOfTheBong"']Hahahaha thats why i stopped smoking dude. I dropped in an app thinking they would pass right by it and sure enough, 2 days later i got a call for an interview. At that second swear poured off every inch of my body. The day of the interview i called to see if i could re-schedual and they said id have to cause the chick doing the interviews wasn't there. So im spending this time getting clean[/quote]

Hahaha dam. Just start working out n sweat. Thats what they said to do n thats wat imma do

11. i work out regularly lol. it takes more than a week no matter what you do, unless you drink a detox lol

12. [quote name='"HolderOfTheBong"']i work out regularly lol. it takes more than a week no matter what you do, unless you drink a detox lol[/quote]

Ya thats true man

13. Why don't you just use the fake piss they sell at smoke shops? Or a detox drink. Both work.

14. I will mail you clean pee.