Drug test at labcorp story

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Ipassed0420F, Feb 20, 2018.

1. Writing this because the more info out there the better. I appreciated each story I read before my drug test.

To start I am 27 female. I am 5'6 about 130lbs. I was a daily smoker for about 3 years. I worked in medical cannabis and was a patient so did dabs, edibles, high potency flower, topicals everything . I was fully submerged in the culture and lifestyle. But I was applying for jobs while smoking which wasn't too smart.

I went to an interview got the job and my recruiter was like "just got to take a drug test..." "wait. What? I am a cannabis patient and I work in cannabis so I'm going to need some time". He appreciated me being upfront about it and he therefore helped me out in postponing things. I ordered 15 drug tests off Amazon to track. Last time I smoked was Feb 1st.

The work began immediately. I didn't do the usual "final smoke" or whatever. The SECOND I heard I had to take a drug test I was done. I ordered this kit called ToxinRid. Had good reviews but it was rough. I didn't finish the regimen. If you want to try it just take a strong laxative a couple times a day. Save the money and shit your brains out-same thing. I started that February 4th and went to the 7th.

Quickly stopped that and ordered this stuff called Sonnes 7 off Amazon. Its bentonite clay. I saw an interesting study on the charge of clay attracting metabolites or something? Idk. But again, great reviews a lot of people swearing by it. I gave it a shot. I took a tablespoon in 8oz of water with lemon juice 3 times a day. Its a little chalky but easy on the stomach. 3 days of this (8th-10th) I passed my first drug test. It was a very faint line but a line is a line. I want to mention that although I'm on the smaller side I am a chronic user and I think it is unlikely I would have passed this soon without one or both of these things.

I wanted to darken the line so continued doing the bentonite clay. Started reading about aspirin fucking up assays. So bought some aspirin took 4 within 4 hrs of a test and did notice the line seemed a little darker.

The day of test which was the 16th I woke up early drank a betonite clay and took 2 aspirin. 2 hours later I drank a gatorade, anothwr betonite clay and 2 more aspirin. Drank another 8oz right before leaving. I probably peed like 4 times before my test .

Got to labcorp didn't know they shut down for an hour for lunch . So i get there and they are closed. I really had to pee again so I went out to eat and peed at the restaurant. Kinda glad it worked out this way because my pee was super super clear. I probably would have failed for dilution. So I ordered chicken soup and started drinking more water. I probably drank about 12oz. An hour later I'm at labcorp again. And I take my drug test. I did the midstream thing. Saw it looked pretty clear again so panicked I would fail for dilution.

I went in on a Friday - panicked all weekend and got my results today, Monday.

My words of advice- stop smoking as long as you can. Maybe try bentonite clay? Order drug tests for home. Take 4 aspirin before your test , pee at least 3 times before your test. Take a midstream sample. And dont worry if you have faint lines on your at home drug tests. I did too and passed.

Good luck!

• Like Like x 2