Drug Test at Court for a DUI?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by tokabowl420, Aug 28, 2010.

1. I had a DUI in 96 and it suck giant bags of old salty dicks. It's fucking expensive and if you fuck up even once you could end up in jail.

You'll go to court mandated classes for drugs and alcohol, victims whiteness panel and a handful of other wonderful things with every one of them at your expense. The drug and alcohol classes are the worst followed by supervised probation IF they do it like that. As a first timer you'll probably get unsupervised probation.

You'll be drug screened the first time you see a probation officer and even unsupervised probation typically sees them for a single visit the very first time. You'll also be drug screened every week when going to drug and alcohol classes. Sometimes you get passed over but not often.

As far as college goes, don't drop your classes as they can sometimes keep you out of the more fucked up shit like community service which you'll get and maybe even jail which I'm all but positive you won't get as a first offender. Also fines, fuck they suck but again, as a starving college student you might get them reduced or forgiven.

Also, you're a fuckin idiot for driving intoxicated. I know because I was one too. Just wait for victims whiteness panel.... Their stories will crush your soul, March a mud hole in your souls ass and then March said mud hole stomped ass dry! I kid you not, it's fucking sad and I dare you to keep a dry eye.

I cried like a baby in my car. I was man enough to swallow that sadness down for about an hour and then during a smoke break let loose the flood gates. Funny thing everyone came back from that smoke break with red, swelled eyes and wet faces. So fucking sad....

So stop getting fucked up on anything and everything because if you don't you'll be twice the fucking idiot. :metal: