Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test: Any Advice?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Drops, Nov 2, 2014.

1. 1st off, I know everyone is different, so not asking "How many days\\hours\\etc it will take... looking for SPEEDING UP tips.
    I am a long time smoker, over 20 years, daily but not all day (Sometimes all day  :smoking: on weekend) maybe a quarter of good greens a month. I am a not thin, about 255lbs (Was 270+ when I stopped smoking 27 days ago) 80% of the weight is my gut. I do sweat a lot (Even when I was thin) and do not really exercise much but do a lot of things around the house that make me sweat a LOT.

I was wondering what I can do to help pee clean? As of right now I can get a faintest of faint "Ghost line" in the afternoon, but 1st morning is still a FAIL. I have been clean for 27 days so far and I have 30-60 more to go. SO time may or may not be in my favor.

What can I do to help get clean? I know hydration does not really do much, but seems it would help a tiny amount keeping the flow going to remove stuff even if it is not water soluble. I did try a test run with Dilution the other day and got a not as faint, but still ghost line (Had tiny bits of color on edge instead of all 'grey').

I did sub (MonkeyWhizz) to get into the company, but worried about that now being I may have to test with a physical at the same time for my conversion from Consultant to Full Employee. Also, I would like to get clean and use mine if at all possible.

So far I have been trying to eat lower fat things and less sugar (Hard with Halloween candy all over), also trying to drink mostly Green Tea and Water with one pop (Soda if not from MidWest) or RedBull in the morning to get me moving. I also have been taking Metamucil being I read that it goes from Fat cells through your intestines then back into kidneys, so figure that would catch some and speed things up. Also started taking Green Tea pills, Cranberry pills, Milk Thistle and Niacin. I know people say that stuff is 'snake oil' but Green Tea is a natural detox, Cranberry Diuretic, Milk Thistle cleans liver and Niacin opens the blood flow so I figure it can't hurt.

Any advice, diet tips, extra exercise or anything else that could help me?

Thanks in Advance,
    Drops