Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test and weed in my system

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Cosmic Daddy, Jun 22, 2017.

1. hey people, so I'm having an interview to be an art teacher for an elementary school in about a week and I'm definitely certain that a drug test will follow once I get the job. Now here's my background info, I'm 22, kinda chubby, not really active, and I was a heavy smoker for months before May 21, I didn't smoke again until the 26th and that was only two blunts. So I haven't smoked since May 26th, it's now June 22nd so I'm close to a month with no weed. I'm sure I got a few more weeks til I'm able to pass a urine test, do you guys agree? Also if you think I won't pass a test, when do you think I'll be able to pass? And also are there any great/reliable detox or synthetic urines I can buy or order? This is a job I want! So please give your best advice!

- Cosmic Daddy