Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test and physical

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Stealthstoner, Dec 8, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Have to take a drug test for employment and also have to have a physical done, I called and found out that they do both tests at the same time. how can I use my fake pee if the dr is going to be feeling me up before?

2. You ant really smuggle it in unless your piss test is first.

How can you tell me this plant is not good for me?

3. Have you ever had to do this?

4. OCTOBER 30, 2018 !!!!!!!

OKAY OKAY OKAY LOOK. I AM HERE TO HELP(EVERYONE) BECAUSE I READ FORUMS AND TAKE INFO THAT HELPS ME BUT I USUALLY NEVER CONTRIBUTE.

So today I will....

I recently was quickly able to foresee the same exact dilemma when I was given a drug screen as well as a DOT physical to take. (same day)

What I Advise is first Take your Drug screen. GET IT OUT THE WAY!!!! plus not smoking doesn't help with the nerves and anxiety anyway.

first your instructor or nurse whatever you wanna call em will ask you to wash your hands,
    then they will tell you to empty your pockets. (so don't be dumb enough to have it in your pocket).
    lastly they'll do a quick sweep or the restroom and drop a little blue DYE capsule in the water so that the water from the toilet can't be used for dilution of the urine sample.

after they hand you a cup and tell you to fill it half way ....if your sub is less don't worry its cool as long as its between 90-100 degrees.

they won't watch you so Theres your chance.

Dont flush!!! if you do it doesn't mean you fail but they will make a note of you not doing as instructed on the form the give you.

your sample is then taken and sent to a lab Now if your at Concentra the use Quest Diagnostics to test ......

after your done and they say you can leave you will do so only to get rid of the sub container. you will then return with the separate form to take your physical. KEPP IN MIND a UA is not a DRUG TEST so DO NOT USE FAKE URINE !!!!!! they are only on the spot testing for blood, protein ,and sugar in the urine.

NOW I did this all TODAY so I CANT tell you if the synthetic urine (Upass/quickFix) worked
    but Im confident it did.

HOPEFULLY this helps someone.