Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

DRUG TEST AND DOT PHYSICAL

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Helpmeeee91, Apr 5, 2018.

1. Advice is needed please!!
    I have an interview tomorrow. If things go well, I will have to take the UA and physical. My questions are:

Have you taken one and passed. If so was it easy to sub?

If I want to hide the bottle on my person (preferably my bra), would I get away with that during my physical? I am afraid they will check my breathing. I also thought about wrapping the bottle in some paper towels and throw them in the trash in the exam room before the doctor comes in. But im scared I will be caught.

Any advice is welcome! Thanks to all participants in advance!

2. Vile hidden in your panties

• Like Like x 1
  3. Don’t leave any trash

• Like Like x 2
  4. They took the trash can out of the test room at my job.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks you guys! I just got the email confirming that I made it to the next step. I will take my test sometime this week. I'm really nervous as my last sub attempt did not go so well. And now this DOT thing kind of freaked me out. Wish me luck!!