Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test after 2 weeks clean

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by xwanderlust, Feb 8, 2018.

1. Okay, so I know there’s millions of these posts about all the drama of a drug test after a short time being clean but here I go...
    I did not smoke every day, maybe 2-4 times a week, sometimes less. I am 125lbs and I’m 5’3. I do not exercise so I do have a lil fat here and there, you know I’m a female. I’m pretty sure it’s a urine test and I’m a little sceptical of detox drinks for whatever reason. I want to know if it’s possible to naturally cleanse myself enough to simply pass? Water, teas??? Help :(

2. Water helps. Another thing you could try doing is doing something to make yourself sweat. Sorry I'm not more helpful I've never had to deal with a drug test. You will need to wait for somebody else to comment for better insight into this problem.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

3. no, but it's enough time to order some quickfix. passing a piss test takes a month....we all know this one guy or girl that drank 5 gals of water a day, ate a vegan diet and exercises like mad and they passed in a week, right?