Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test- Abstinence Combined With Dilution

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by productivesmoker, May 24, 2013.

1. Hello all, 
    First off, I'd like to apologize, I know there are plenty of posts on this topic, but I really need your help and advice to put my mind at ease. I have a drug test coming up, a urine analysis to specific. On the date of the test it will be 3 weeks since my last smoke. Prior to stopping, I would smoke almost everyday, not a lot, mainly like a bowl or two a day. Lets just say it would take me two weeks to smoke a $20 sack. I am 5'10", 160 lbs, and I lift weights. My question is, has anyone combined the dilution method with not smoking to pass a drug test? I have very little fat on my body, so I know that is already in my favor. The posts online are so inconsistent on this subject. Just looking for help to ease my mind. Thank you!

2. Maybe you'll pass. Mind eased?

3. Was there really a need for that pointless reply? I didn't come here for assholes to give my sarcasm.

4. "I know there are plenty of posts on this topic." Are you really that lazy?

5. you will be fine

6. Thanks budbutler, have you passed drug tests before? just curious. and @ a rational psychopath, its not about being lazy, everyones situation was different than mine. Most people were asking if they would pass after like 4 days or so. If you dont have any legitimate input, theres no need to waste your time talking shit. Simply ignore my post and go on with your day. I though the point of these forums were to help each other out. Cmon people.

7. You know this? You went through the hundreds of drug test posts on this forum. It was not my intent to "talk shit." Can you not search the internet? Can you not use the search function?

8. i have passed a few but 3 weeks is more then enough time to test negative especially if you are not a heavy smoker and are active also this is the most common question asked on this site so people can get quite annoyed by the question we also have a sticky for it so ya know http://forum.grasscity.com/apprentice-tokers/619280-answer-drug-test-questions.html