Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test 2017 Lead up and Results

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by headspaced94, Aug 27, 2017.

1. Everyday user, got popped for a random. Had a couple days to prep. Started drinking water and went to dollar store and bought a ton of $1 marijuana home drug tests. Also went to head shop and got quickfix 6.1 synthetic urine and 2 different masking liquids. Qcarb32 and Definite Detox. In the following days I had several trial runs. Both qcarb and Definite detox did not work for me. I tried Definite detox 2 days after I stopped smoking and followed the instructions to the tee. Still tested positive. Tried qcarb32 the day after I stopped smoking and tested positive.
    Finally the day of the test, I tried the qcarb32 again and still tested positive. So it was time to go the backup plan. Quickfix 6.1. Warmed it up in the microwave, got the hand warmer ready and took off. I had to go to an urgent care for the test. Since I was not sure what to expect there, I crotched the synthetic. Did not need to, they basically said to just empty my pockets. I could have just had the stuff in my pocket and not taken it out. There was no search. Handed me a cup and said fill it to this line. Make sure you fill it to the line!!!! Also make sure your urine is the correct temp. Should be 98-96 degrees. Give them the cup and leave.
    Then wait.............
    I was not sure if the synthetic was going to work, would it pass rigorous lab testing?????
    Fuck yes it did!!! Never heard anything back. Good to go.
    Moral of the story. Quickfix 6.1 is what did it. Synthetic urine does work. You have to get through the actual testing at whatever testing place you are at but it passed laboratory testing.
    When I was freaking out before the dt I was scouring the internet for any info on qcarb32 and quickfix. I could not find much conclusive info out there. I'm hoping this helps someone that is in a similar situation that I was in. Good luck.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. What batch number did you have ? I just took mine on Friday and can't any info on my batch ST173C23A. Thanks for any info.

3. I do not remember the batch number but I know if you go to the quickfix website which is www.urineluck.com you can put in your batch number and it will tell you if your batch is still good or not. That's what I did.

4. I did but was hoping someone has passed using that batch. Thanks.