Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Screening Foolishness!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SlothOfMordor, Dec 19, 2016.

1. Hello! I dont really know if this is the correct category to post the under, but here I am. I have a mandatory one-time drug screening tomorrow for a new job. I havent smoked in *looks at watch* 1 month and 9 days in preparation for this momentous occasion. However, I miss the stuff. A couple hours ago I picked up my old, trusty, decadently resinated pipe and just breathed in through it for poops and snickers. It tasted like butts, stale and not enjoyable. However, it was enough to make me paranoid. Will that affect my results at all tomorrow? If it does, that would be a cruel joke because I'm not even high, but I thought I'd come here to ask you fellows just to settled my mind. Or, of course, confirm that I am effed. Thank you much!

2. Lol did you light the resin and then inhaled or just inhaled? I doubt it will affect your test results if it's the latter. Best way to know if you'll pass or not is taking an at home drug test.

3. There's no way you could have a significant amount of thc metabolites in your system after just breathing through a dirty pipe.. if i'm wrong I would be shocked.

4. Maybe in this case "breathed through" equates to igniting the resin and inhaling the smoke. He smoked the resin and in his mind he's trying to minimize the severity of his fuck up by using the phrase "breathed through".

If you didn't smoke, you' re OK.

IF you did smoke, you're probably fucked...

If you did smoke, why dafuq would you smoke the day BEFORE a drug test!?

• Like Like x 3
  5. Update:
    "Breathed through" did in fact just mean that I breathed through it with no ignition/combustion :p I am not quite that dull. I asked because I was stressing about the test the next day, and even though I didn't smoke, it was enough to get into my head and make me worry. Thank you for all the feedback though! I did end up passing the drug test, just thought I'd mention that here after the fact.

• Like Like x 2
  6. You will test positive for THC. Sorry bro.

7. congrats