Drug Ring Busted.

Discussion in 'General' started by CallmeMaybe, Apr 22, 2014.

1. Don't know if there is a thread for this already but I always am interested in big drug raids and found this... It was like some breaking bad shit.
    Two clean-cut prep school grads enlisted local high school and college students to move several pounds of narcotics every week as the men aimed to become the drug kingpins of affluent suburbs north of Philadelphia, authorities said.

Neil K. Scott, 25, and Timothy R. Brooks, 18, were both lacrosse-playing graduates of the $35,000-a-year Haverford School who decided to drop out of expensive colleges to focus on dealing drugs in the Main Line suburbs of Philly and Montgomery County, authorities said Monday after derailing the operation in a sting dubbed “The Main Line Take Over Project.”

“They were using very traditional business principles,” Montgomery County District Attorney Risa Vetri Ferman said at a press conference. “To take those skills and turn it into this kind of illegal enterprise is very distressing.”

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/grads-tony-prep-school-ran-drug-ring-affluent-philadelphia-suburbs-police-article-1.1764056#ixzz2zedL1PCA

Fuck yo presents!

2. #2 4shotmark, Apr 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2014
    Damn, they had a sweet Illadelph. Also, you can see a dab torch, lmao.

[​IMG]

3. Damn!

Fuck yo presents!

4. Ah, so thats what being careless looks like....

5. Their first fuck up was trusting high schoolers to move product. Can kids in school move product fast? Hell yeah..still be the first to get caught and snitch on you though

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. No, it wasn't careless.
    They had a huge operation, and were getting into high schools and several colleges across lines. And to be able to push out so much in just five months, and to push out so many different kinds of unmentionables without getting cuffed WAY sooner didn't seem 'that' careless.
    That's what greed looks like.

7. Totally agree. In my opinion they were really greedy but they weren't careless other than giving there shit to high school kids.

Fuck yo presents!

8. But why do people always have AR-15s I mean mostly you hear about ak's and shit are they just easy to get? They did have a big op going on though.

Fuck yo presents!

Since when is having highschoolers slang your shit not careless?

People who care tend to not do stupid shit as much.

Anyhow, that's my opinion.

10. AR's are really easy to assemble without having to worry about registration or anyone knowing you have a gun. AR lowers ftw

11. I live in philly which the main line is just the towns leading up to philly and i SWEAR I've seen Timothy before seriously. I wonder if I ever bought their stuff before

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Well, yeah, high school pushers is careless >unless< they had middle men push it to the kids and had them never see their face. But they might not of done that. I hope they fucked plenty of bitches to get their fill though. May their assholes rest in peace, because dem' preppy white boys gun get it, and get it guuuuuud.

13. #13 SlightlyStonedSD, Apr 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2014
    unless you're dealin wit 1-3 people max its just a matter of time til you get caught.. doesn't matter what you say or do if you deal with multiple people one of them is gonna rat you out I don't care if its friends or family loyalty fades when people see prison bars.. especially some bitch ass, rick ross listenin', scarface on blu ray watchin' high schoolers

14. How do you get a serialized lower without registering it?

15. 80% lowers are essentially consider paperweights, you just need to modify it a little bit.

16. This thread feels like it's getting close to the gun rules..

Rich white kids no how to go hard lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Finmmmn

17. Thank youtube!

:laughing:

Deleted my msg

18. That is why I said that part of the story is careless. But were most likely out on the streets also.

Fuck yo presents!

19. Also not saying its impossible but it says two 17 year olds. The rest were men and one woman.

Fuck yo presents!

20. That would be fucking crazy haha

Fuck yo presents!