Drug program advice...

Discussion in 'General' started by Alexcarync, Oct 2, 2018.

1. So I did something real stupid and got in trouble for it and now I have to go to drug counseling for “weed addiction” against my will. Although I may have a dependency, I wonder if they’re going to tell me lies about pot and how it’s really bad for you and how I should stop smoking it. Not to mention I live in the south and y’all already how these people are.
    Tl/dr will drug counselors tell me lies about weed?

2. [​IMG]
    Yes

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. of course they will

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Just like everything else in life, yes they’ll lie. It’s your life. If they start spittin lies your number one job there is to nod your head and say Okay.
    You acknowledged you made a mistake, now make the counselors happy so you can leave happy and toke up afterwards.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. That’s actually really smart bro I was thinking spitting facts in his or her face and prove them wrong but yours sounds better to me

6. you could always see a doctor and get a prescription for medical weed?

7. he is correct - you cant beat the system/law just do as asked, agree with everything, get your freedom pass and go back to enjoying life - just more carefully next time ....

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Yes, but you should post about how wrong it is online to help it change. Free speech is everything without it the slimy parasites who run this country would take over.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Agreed!!!!!

• Winner Winner x 1