Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Policy/Testing

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by B-unted, Feb 28, 2008.

1. Was wondering if anyone knew anything about the drug process for federal agencies. Such as DEA, ATF, etc. How long must you be clean. Will they accept you if you smoke weed? Other Drugs?

2. chances are places like that will do hair tests, or intense lab urine to blood tests..

if u can do it, go for it. there is a reason i dont want to work for anti-drug uniformed gangs.

3. A friend of mine smoked weed through high school but one day decided he wanted to be an FBI agent. He's going to school for political science now, then either going into law school or police academy post graduation. He is convinced they test him back 4 years (polygraph?) so he refuses to smoke while he's in college, even though I can tell he craves it.

I called bullshit on the 4 year thing, but if he's convinced enough not to smoke at all through college, there might be something to it.

4. Fuck working for those guys. I don't see why you would even want to.

5. haha why would you want to work for the DEA? and i think its pretty obvious they wouldn't hire someone that does drugs....

6. Is this just all a scheme to get free drugs from the evidence room? :smoke:

7. haha nah idk i just like the whole drug bust operation thing, think its my style. its just a coincidence that i started smoking while in college

8. u want to do drug busts?
    here is a big FUCK YOU.

if i knew more about you, i would disrespect you more.

9. chill