Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Paraphernalia

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 100bucksaGram, Dec 24, 2011.

1. If the police ever search me or my house will I be charged with drug paraphernalia for having Zig Zags on me?

2. I dont see how you could when people have rolled their own cigarettes just as long if not longer then rolling joints.

3. Whoops! Seeya.

4. Lol.

Zigzags are paraphernalia.

5. Funny story bro.... may the banhammer fall painlessly!

6. Lol
    What a goon

7. [quote name='"YelloWhite"']Lol
    What a goon[/quote]

Yeah, but what's a goon to a goblin? ;P

8. I'm pretty sure that drug paraphernalia charges are only issued if a piece was used and still has resin on it. Papers obviously can't have resin on them (unless they are saved roaches) so there is no possible way they can charge you since they are marketed for tobacco.

9. You can be but they usually won't.

/thread/

10. No, but if they search you and/or your property and they find any amount of bud at all, even a little speck, then you've got yourself a paraphenalia charge.

Kind of like how in most states pipes and bongs aren't paraphenalia until they've been used to smoke something illegal. Papers aren't without bud.

11. The guy from the beetles was charged for 3 grains of cannabis ... That's like the little fucking speckle you left behind from rolling a joint three frikken grains

12. Holly crap! I'm surprised the cops could even see 3 grains of cannabis. A grain is an extremely small increment of weight. For things like gold and silver, it's smaller than a child's pinky nail. For something light like bud, I'm surprised you can see it at all.

13. [quote name='"100bucksaGram"']I'm a minor[/quote]

Have fun getting banned!

14. No you can't, but this site also doesn't allow minors...cya in a while.

15. [quote name='"100bucksaGram"']I'm a minor[/quote]

You are so fucking retarded it's insane.
    I assume you are already banned. It's ok if you are, but why the hell would you say that out loud?

16. I fucking hate nothing more than people who point out others ages even after it's been stated. Honestly, it's not any of your business, the admins will take care of him. There's no fucking point in every other post being about his age. He's just going to end up making a new account anyways, so howabout posting something useful instead of pointing out something that's been pointed out numerous times. He just wanted information, and as fellow stoners you should give him that information instead of being tools. Sorry for the language i'm just ranting

17. papers usually get confiscated.

18. actually, many states have the smoking age at 19 so he isnt necessarily under 18

19. If marijuana is legalized it will have an age limit too. Minors are not allowed, period.

Regarding Paraphernalia, zig zags is impossible to prove as such unless residue is on it somehow.

The only time I've been caught they didn't even bother with the paraphernalia and it was 2 bowls with weed still in them. They did take an ounce from me though and charge me with possession =\ Had to pay like $300 and mite have to do some classes, still haven't gone.