Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

drug paraphernalia

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by NewSmokr, Aug 9, 2012.

1. so i was reading the cop stories on GC (which are so interesting when your high as balls) and i saw some where people would get arrested for having papes, but no weed? Can you actually get arrested for having papes but you dont have any weed? what if you smell like weed but you have no weed, but have papes. can they arrest you for that? arent papes for tobacco also? and im 18, i have to be 19 to get papes, so could that also get me introuble? :smoke:

2. Yeah, especially if there's cardboard ripped off it. If there's no tobacco cops will automatically assume it was for weed

3. smelling like it can't get you in trouble, papers are a form of paraphernalia so it's your local law if its worth gettin arrested. I know in cali papers dont mean shit. and under 1 ounce is at most $100 infraction