drug myths!!! Add yours!

Discussion in 'General' started by Perfekt, Jun 26, 2006.

1. Hey guys i was thinking about all the myths that people come up with to stop people from doing drugs, thought we could list the ones we know are false :

Ecstasy makes holes in your brain
    Pot makes you a ragin psycho that will rape and pillage towns for money to buy pot
    Shrooms make your barin bleed

2. If those myths were actually true, I ain't never trying X or Shrooms!

3. If you get bad acid you'll trip for the rest of your life.

4. it's one thing that it makes your brain bleed, but also my barin? who knew :eek:

:p

• Like Like x 1
  5. acid gets stuck in your spinal cord and a spinal tap causes a flashback

SO MANY PEOPLE BELIEVE THAT ONE.

6. all it takes is one hit of marijuana to get you addicted, and once you are addicted, you may become permenently uncureably insane.

if you have a bad trip on acid, you might not come back.

smoking one joint is = to an entire pack of cigarettes (i actually had a health teacher tell me this once)

buying any drugs suports terrorism

... thats all i can think of right now.

7. actually they have linked X to creating olney lesions in your brain thats why my best friends brain looks like it has a ski slope where his parietal lobe should be

8. I love the myth that says that if you smoke marijuana, the THC gets stored in your fat, but when your body metabolises it, you start "tripping" again.

....or when people say that it only grows under a black light

....or that you should water it with coca cola

....or that "no matter what, some day you just wont get high anymore"

tell that last one to all the 40-90 year old tokers out there.

9. marijuana causes cancer

marijuana is a gate way drug an soon you'll be the worlds biggest junkie after trying it

10. Pot makes your tits bigger.

11. man boob FTW!

uhh...:eek:

12. ^hopefully...i'm all about raping and pillaging.

13. doing shrooms makes hair grow on your tongue and drains all your spinal fluid.

14. mj makes you steril, so you cant have kids
    shrooms put holes in your brain (who would believe that, you cant survive with a hole in your brain, and tons of people do shrooms)
    marijuana is an addictive substance (i thought that when I first tried it, I was freakin out but I wanted to see what its like, but then I came here and found it that was a lie so that was weight off my shoulders)

15. Pot hinders cognitive development.

16. Marijuana is addictive.

17. most of these myths are exagerations of truths. but ya. my favorite myth is when you smoke weed you hallucinate.

18. Many of the ones i can think of were said.

LSD makes your brain bleed onto your spinal cord and thats why you trip, you dont feel it because you are tripping. :/

Marijuana has become far more potent than in the 60's.

Marijuana gives you lung cancer.

19. all these myths about weed, XTC, Shrooms AND aCID WHAT ABOUT MYTHS ABOUT COKE/CRACK, MORPHINE/HERIOIN, AND PRESCRIPTION DRUGS there is none cause thats what they want us on

20. I loved the one that said 1 joint equalled a whole pack of cigs