drug movies

Discussion in 'General' started by bobvila15, Oct 31, 2003.

1. hey, i just got done watchin blow again...man i love that movie...its my favorite non-comedy movie about drugs...what is your favoritE?

2. Wayns World, all the way. I know its not a "drug movie" per say, but its really cool just the same. Oh yea, the matrix is a cool movie to watched while stoned... all those special effects and stuff.

3. yeah but nobody FUCKCS WITH TONY MONTANA!!

scarface

Attached Files:

4. ohh and

Attached Files:

5. Yea blow is an awesome movie.

6. never seen any of those... never even heard of the last one. I like half baked, but who doesn't? Bill and Ted's awesome adventures... hell ya. Its not really a drug movie, but come on, their not fooling anyone... damn potheads. ;)

7. alice in wonderland

8. blow is the best, scarface i was just laughing the whole time, so it was pretty good, to damn long.

9. Requiem for a Dream. It's hard to sit and enjoy a few beers while watching that movie.

10. I'm definitely with Wang on this one....... Requieum for a dream was an incredible movie. It did creep me out a bit and made me second thing doing drugs, but I overcame that. ;) :smoke: Hope everyone enjoys their halloween.

11. I really love traffic. My favorite drug related movie.