Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

drug movies

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by thegreenlantern, Jan 23, 2003.

1. yeah i got half baked fear and loathing blow the obvious ones but im lookin to get a good sized collection of drug movies

gimme

2. also - how many damn posts to i have to put up before im not a "Junior Member"?

3. i believe its 50 ... but u can change your tag manually .. look under edit profile ... were u click to get in here ...

4. ok here goes.
    any cheech and chong
    outside providence great movie
    dazed and confused
    requim for a dream
    mallrats
    clerks
    jay and silent bob strike back
    the big lebowski
    trainspotting
    pulp fiction
    pink floyd the wall
    that should be enough

5. i take it your not a die hard movie freak!!!!!!!!! lol...
    all good...
    yeah they named a few good ones to go with..
    go watch donnie darko...
    i mean rent it tonight, tomorrow..then well you may probably may want to add it..
    go see it. rent it..the next few days..im sure youve seen some good stoner moives..but..see donnie darko..

;)

6. BLOW, anyone?

7. other drug movies....
    homegrown
    traffic
    friday
    next friday

8. Go
    its a great movie

9. TRAINING DAY!

Good movie.

10. Sid and Nancy, about Sid Vicious of the Sex Pistols is a good show. good tunes and a look at heroin abuse. I strongly recommend watching this one.

Easy Rider, with Dennis Hopper and Peter Fonda. They smuggle cocaine to pay for a trip to Mardi Gras, smoking real weed all the way then go trippen in the cemetary. Really friggen pissed me off when Pepsi used Born to be Wild and a fat bald guy in a tie to sell thier product.

Pam and Tommee's sex video, a bad home movie, pot smoking, Pamela Anderson nude and Tommee Lee showing off his schlong.

Fast Times at Ridgemont High, Spicoli was one of my role models.

Vanishing Point, our hero scores some speed in Denver then runs to CA in his Dodge Challenger while being chased by the cops.

I have to say I have been heavily influenced by counterculture type of outlaws in all the shows mentioned. Part of my mispent youth.

11. super troppers and how high

12. and the king of them all a clockwork orange

13. i highly recommend all the movies without a doubt and also add the salton sea with val kilmer its about crystal meth and i would say bongwater showing on your satellite provider and also one of my favorites momento- youll see why when you watch it

14. The Doors (the one with val kilmer in it)
    Human Traffic's supposed to be good if you can get that in the US or wherever u r...
    Agree with trainspotting

15. American Beauty

16. i think Reservoir Dogs should be in the runing

17. don't forget bongwater ;)
    xo~

18. is there a site to buy this movie? i've heard of it, but i can't seem to find it at any stores.

eyecon

19. I dont think you'll be able to buy it. Might be able to download it or tape it from a movie channel.

Attached Files: