Drug Lord Thanks Obama, Bush, & Reagan For War On Drugs

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Swills, Mar 23, 2012.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r81_GhjOzv0]Drug Lord Thanks Obama, Bush, & Reagan For War On Drugs - YouTube[/ame]

2. "Not to mention he bitch-slapped every president in the last 30 years"
    That part made me lol
    But seriously hopefully this will be some sort of wake up call to our leaders that their drug policies are beyond flawed... I highly doubt it will though.

3. Our leaders, for the most part, are fully aware of the failure that is the war on drugs. The only change we'll see is the removal of said leaders.

4. I wish things made sense in this country :(

5. enjoy the glitch in the matrix and take advantage of the system

6. lol whenever the US government declares war on something domestic the "problem" if it is one only grows larger. Shit I guarantee you since the drug war has started that bud in the USA has gotten 20x danker..

7. What about Nixon? He is the dick who created the DEA, and sign the Controlled Substance Act of 1972.

8. True that, Nixon's punk ass was the beginning of all this. You should email the drug lord to let him know :laughing:

9. Besides guys making BIG money the War provides beaucoup laymen's jobs, particularly in law enforcement. Another reason it won't end is because, quite simply, people are afraid of change.

10. It makes complete sense. Lobbyists profit from the drug war and politicians profit from lobbyists.

A lot of South American countries are considering legalization and Biden went down there to convince them otherwise. By convince them I mean he went there to offer them money to keep fighting the pointless war.

11. [quote name='"dudeimoncoke"']

It makes complete sense. Lobbyists profit from the drug war and politicians profit from lobbyists.

A lot of South American countries are considering legalization and Biden went down there to convince them otherwise. By convince them I mean he went there to offer them money to keep fighting the pointless war.[/quote]

Alcohol, and pharmaceutical companies are the ones who are paying the lobbyists, so maybe they are profiting from the drug war as well.

12. #12 Tripace, Mar 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2012
  13. The privatized prison industry is making big bucks off the war on drugs.