Drug free lady gets owned on Fox News about California's new MJ bill

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Matticus, Feb 25, 2009.

1. A short debate, but this lady has nothing except baseless claims.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDLMt6YMKa8"]YouTube - SAFER defends California legalization proposal on Fox News Channel[/ame]

2. She'd make a great senator then!
    Apparently they can make any claim they want and never have to worry about whether it's accurate, logical or even physically possible.

They answer to no one!

3. I didn't see any ownage

4. that lady didnt really do much but change the conversation on to how the drug cartels have lots of money?

money that they wouldnt have by governmental control and regulation of cannabis.

i cant imagine people not seeing the faults in her arguments... baseless claims indeed!

good post:wave:

5. Haha what a skank bitch. Of course the organized crime won't be seized by legalization. Once marijuana is legalized though, why would the cartels continue supplying marijuana? They will move on to other things in which we can use the revenue generated from marijuana to fight back. Go out and buy some fucking photon laser. What she isn't realizing is the entire black market for marijuana would be gone. Cops no longer can get hooked up for free from a bust.

You can't push your fucking health opinions on us you filthy whore.

Oh, and nice find it made my day to see that bitch come up with nothing.

6. I can't see the vid until I get home but it sounds like she's following the same old line of claiming that the millions of marijuana users in this country are to blame for something that the government's drug policy could never be blamed for.

You have to wonder why people like her can't see that it's way easier to change a drug policy that the behavior of 15 million people?!!

7. Thanks for sharing this. That women was horrible.....

8. Fuck that bitch. Seriously.

9. She had the nerve to try to link marijuana dealers to human trafficking and all sorts of objectionable things. The pro-weed guy was clearly the more levelheaded of the two. Surprising for FOX News, even though the news anchor looked borderline suicidal over the possibility of legal weed.

10. Also I've been looking at all the polls regarding this the past couple days, and they are OVERWHELMINGLY in favor of legalization. The lowest percent I've seen for legalization was about 86 percent, and that was a poll where the voters numbered in the hundreds.

On national news outlets, the numbers were in the 90%+ range for legalization.

11. is this true? do you have a source?

12. im getting pretty sick of hearing "drug free america"

13. It's from various online news articles and TV segments I've seen the past couple days.

14. Exactly. Why are they linking us to human trafficking? That has nothing at all to do with marijuana, its some random line pulled from the bottom of some hat trick.. I can agree human trafficking is horrible, but what the fuck does the drug policy have to do with it?

15. I can barely watch these morons anymore, honestly, I can't do anything but shake my head in disgust.

16. "...all those things rolled up..."

"...it's just a pipe dream..."

no pun intended, ms. fay?

17. theyre running out of things to say because everything the anti weed people are saying is getting questioned and then proven wrong by a scientific study so they have to make up stuff and throw weed in with weapons and human trafficking.

18. Tom Amiano is my hero for backing this bill. Even if it fails to pass the amount of publicity it has stirred up is unbelievable. The more mainstream Americans see this topic in mass media outlets the less harmful it seems. It also invokes some of the undecided people to do research and learn that they have been lied to about the true effects of marijuana.