Drug Forum

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Weight448, May 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Weight448, May 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2013
    I know the rules of this forum are not to talk about any other drugs really other than what is legal, BUT ;

I think it would be a good idea (and also a good action) to create a sub-forum for users with a drug problem and/or addiction would like to converse or even just tell other people how they are feeling, what's going on with themselves, or talk to someone who may be to able to give inspiring advice and also even have people help each other get clean & stay clean !

I, myself see a problem starting with me, but on other forums I participate in it wouldn't make sense to post something along these lines or explain my problems because damn near all of them are full blown drug addicts anyway, so really what good advice are you getting there ? :confused_2:

Not counting all of the immature young kids we have at the city here, some of us are responsible mature members and would give some great advice I think.
    All normal rules would still apply of course, just a thought. Let me know what you guys think ! :wave:

2. I don't think it will fly...not a bad idea, just would be impossible to moderate with the site rules being what they are....

3. won't happen.

a few bad apples ruined the lot around here.

4. Yeah because i wanna read about people nodding anywhere on this site, no thanks, you got a problem the only person whos gonna help you deal with it is you, believe it or not finding like minded people in that situation usually isn't a good idea. 

5. a passworded subforum?

This came to mind when I made this post I didn't know how to present it very well though really. Good idea though !

7. #7 Lizard King, May 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2013
    Unfortunately due to legal issues we simply can't have other drug discussions. Having other drug discussions will risk Grasscity Community. Therefor we will not implement a section where other drugs are discussed unless they will be legal all around the world. 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.