Drug fight

Discussion in 'General' started by st3ve, Jan 12, 2008.

1. Basically, I'm caught up in a dispute between 3 of my friends and one dealer. They bought a quarter of supposvily dank weed for $140 (they paid $70 and got fronted the other half) and once they smoked it they all thought they got ripped off because it turned out to be regular weed. Anyway, I wasn't there and I didn't smoke it so I don't really have a say as to whether or not it was legit. But the dealer is coming over to my friends HOUSE thinking he's getting the rest of his money, while my friends are planning on jumping him and robbing him. They want me to go be there too, but I really don't want to get involved. Obvious reason being, the dealers knows where my friend lives...so you know there's going to be retaliation somewhere down the line.

Anyway, I'm probally gonna stay clear of the whole scene. I don't like drama, especially drama I was never involved with. But, what would YOU do in this situation?

2. Dont get involved imo.

3. back the fuck off.imo.
    your friends are dickheads. what ever happned to the rule of dont shit where you sleep? he knows where your boy lives and they want to fuck him up there? thats just plain dumb.especially because hes a drug dealer...drug dealers know people and thats a fact. if your friends jump him they should expect to get jumped 5 times worse.

4. i would tell em their dumb as hell and i dont want anything to do with it. keep my name out of it, i aint commin over and fuck you for askin. sound harsh but seriously now.

5. Let your dumbass friends deal with it..dont even be in the house when they plan on doing it..you will feel so much better knowing that you werent there when it happened plus maybe the dealer still might be cool with you seeing as you had "nothing to do with it." My friend made the mistake of robbing this dealer once, just took the sack, said I aint payin for this shit, and walked away..the dealer didnt really care, thats why he thought he could do it, but that night everything that was glass in, on, or around his house (every single house window, his car, his mommas car) had bricks thrown threw em. Just dont rob someone.

6. haha this reminds me of something that happend last night. My homies S and K went to go sell a quarter to this kid we've known for years, but when they got to the place the dude and 3 of his friends jumped them and took the weed. Now, we all know where these fools hang out, so tonight, me and prolly about 7 other homies are gonna stomp the shit out of these guys. We're going to make SURE they are put in the ICU.

So my advice to you would be to just stay out of it, same thing could happen to you.

7. Tell them to tell the dealer that it was regs and they will pay for a quarter of regs but nothing more. Just explain that we're all blades here and we can solve this peacefully.

8. Yeah, this is what I expect will happen. I know I'd want to get revenge if I got jumped. I'm trying to talk them out of it.

9. whatever, if you get bunk weed don't buy from that dealer again.

10. I decided to just stay home. Hopefully nothing happens.

11. smart man, no need to get involved in that shit

12. Good move man.

Your friends are way wrong. They should have checked the weed out properly before they agreed on a price. They made the deal, they took the weed, now they owe the money.

They've got no moral justification for jumping the dealer.
    If they go to prison or end up dead over this it'll be because THEY fucked up.