Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug evaluation

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Lorenzo Abughazaleh, Mar 9, 2016.

1. I got arrested for weed possession, went to court and they wanted me to take a drug evaluation, i went to road to recovery, took my evaluation and was 100% honest with my counselor, which ended up fucking me. I've been having a lot of problems with them lately they charged me extra fees, extended my classes eventhough i was attending them and participating. I went and talked to my probation officer and told her i wanted to go to another treatment place and get re evaluated, but this time i want to lie my ass off. Will i get in trouble for it? will my PO look up my interview with the first treatment place? i can pass a drug test so thats why i want to get reevaluated, im just scared that if i lie and end up getting no treatment, my PO will get suspicious and end up calling the first treatment place to get my info. can somebody please give me some advice, i hate PROBO all they want is your money and your time .

2. #2 wafdof, Mar 9, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2016
    Meh