Drug education

Discussion in 'General' started by Vol Funk, Jan 15, 2008.

1. Hiya guys, I have a problem here. I realllllly wanna to smoke like now but...I have to go to this drug education doctor about my emotion with drugs and other bullshits.

Since I got on probation a while ago. My PO sent me to rehab for weed and told me do whatever rehab recommends...So, the rehab recommended me to go to this shrink.

and now, I'm out of probation, but I'm not sure whatever the doctor is going to drug-testing me or not.

2. I doubt it. Tell the shrink drug testing you makes you feel caged up like a rabid animal, and he'll probably suggest they dont test you.

3. If you're off probation, then I don't see how a piss test would even matter. And since you're off probation, i don't see why they would bother giving you a test anyways.

But if you're clean and would pass it anyways, I personally would just wait, but even Bliz knows I have a real strong willpower about that shit.

So you're off probation, so wouldnt failing a DT just be like someone failing a DT for a job?

4. I've been clean for 4 months. My piss never came dirty(not even once!)

I have pretty good willpower too. Quitting cigarettes, caffeine and weed was piece of cake.

But...I don't know. I have a joint sitting next to me and Bliz is inviting my ass over. I really doubt Doc will do shit to me. Maybe write a letter to my PO or whatever.

I also have to do 20 hours of community services.

5. haha he is the one that got me smoking again back when school started

But I mean, personally, i wouldnt even bother. I'd just wait til after the test then blaze up. I hate complications too much to worry about a doc. And since you still have CS hours, it probably wouldn't look good if he did say something (in the unlikely hood that he would test you in the first place)