Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug dogs on the underground?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Numbnuts, Feb 24, 2012.

1. So I'm taking a train this week on the underground, would rather not get picked up for the eighth or so that'll be in my pocket. I've seen a few drug dogs around before so I'm not sure about it. Any London blades tell me stations to avoid etc?

2. I'm pretty sure they're bomb dogs but not certain. Earls court has cops and dogs about 50% of the time but I've never seem them do anything except just stand around.

3. I've googled it a bit and found some outdated info on drug dogs in various stations, I was more hoping for a list of where they'd been spotted and places not to go unless I'm clean.