Drug Dogs On The Bus Ride

Discussion in 'Politics' started by yurigadaisukida, Jun 8, 2013.

OMG, like i was on the bus listening to the new Beiber album and police who were doing their jobs brought dogs on the bus...Obama Hussein is out of control...the people are waking up! 

There, now its a bit political, rather than blog like.

2. #22 trixman22, Jun 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2013
    Be fare, no one is listening to the new Beiber album.

3. Yuri, I'm guessing its like kansas. Simple possession under an ounce and paraphenalia by themselves are both just misdemeanors but if you have both together it turns into a felony.

I wish that were true....you want to talk problems with the world we can start there

5. So the bus driver smelled weed and called the cops and they sent in k9 and found nothing after it was decrimalized.

6. So the bus driver smelled weed and called the cops and they sent in k9 and found nothing after it was decrimalized.
    </blockquote>
    Yes. Its decriminalized, and the bus driver still felt it nessesary to stop the bus. And make everyone wait while drug dogs searched the entire thing and found nothing.

Tax dollars well.spent.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Ok thank you.

8. I bet the bus driver has a 50/50 deal with the cops for anything they confiscate.

9. It means it's against the law, but you won't be a "criminal" if you're caught with it. Meaning its in the same ballpark as a speeding ticket.