Drug dogs came to my school today...

Discussion in 'General' started by bigred420, May 15, 2008.

1. I am a senior at my highschool, and it is next to the last week of school and the administration decides to do a "random" drug check, when they hadn't done any checks all year. The dogs came to my homeroom classroom first and I was standing right next to the door, the dog came straight to me and started barking for like 15 secs straight then luckily it moved on. I had smoked this morning but luckily I took a shower after smoking. After the dog left the classroom, the class was over, I went straight to my truck, drove up the street and stashed my pipe and threw out a roach I had. I was so lucky, if I would of gotten caught, I would of gotten arrested and not been able to walk at graduation which is in about 2 weeks.

2. Yea, that would have sucked if you had gotten cought right before graduation. My friend said they started doing random drug testing at his school at the begiing of there year and that the parents have to pay for the test. He goes to a private school though.

3. They would charge the parents for the search wouldn't they lol.

4. Luckily my High School was never uptight about it. Everyone was smoking and they knew it. Never experienced a single drug search or random test in 4 years. And if and when people got busted with some product or a pipe, they would just confiscate it and give them a detention... Unless of course they were dealing and then it was a bit different.

5. a pipe with resin would of gotten me locked up, they started cracking down hard 2 years ago when one of the students was rolling a blunt in the back of class and he left the guts on the table. You see at my school there is a program where about 90 percent of the stoners go into, which is Golf Course Landscaping. Also 2 years ago some of the landscaping students got caught growing some plants in the woods behind the school. After all of this they started cracking down big time. Teachers send you to the deans office to take sobriety tests if you look high, and your book bags are searched.

6. What's even more fucked up then that is, the school would have had no problem expelling you and not allowing you to graduate with only 2 weeks left. If your school is one with a "zero tolerance" policy, as many have.

7. yes they do uphold that, the kid that rolled the blunt in back of class dad is a science teacher and head coach of the soccer team, I believe the kid was the captian of the soccer team if I remember it right.

8. Yea that is sick. I honestly feel for America's youth. I was there in HS once too. I felt the oppression of today's youth. It's really sick.

9. drug dogs lol.

10. Im glad our school didnt have that crap. :)

11. That would have sucked big time if you got caught. Unfortunatly this shit happens at my school everyday.

12. Yea, but my friends dad is soo rich he doesn't even care about it. I guess thats why he is going to Private school and I didn't. lol

13. I don't think drug dogs are very funny

14. :D:D The schools in the US really make it easy to be a dummy eh? haha

15. when they used to do this at my school they would always take the students out back before the dogs came in the class room and it never made sense to me because i remember having my bowl on me a once or twice when they had the K9 search but luckily i never got caught cuz i was out back LOL

16. its a 3 year academy that teaches you how to ride a tractor and plant plants. The teacher is the most down south redneck you would probly ever meet also. Almost went in there, but I decided to use my high math scores to good use and go into pre-engineering.

17. Be thankful that your parents aren't rich.

18. hey man drug dogs are not a fucking joke
    what the fuck are you thinking??!

19. lol, I lived that life and i am thankful. Well not really sense I didn't graduate because I culdn't pay for my last year of school.

20. dle_420, are you my fucking twin or something? I couldn't finish school because of money and depression. We have a shitload in common bro. :cool:

As for drug dogs, my best friend at my old school got fucked because of drug dogs. It was a private school though and they searched his dorm room.