Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug dogs at school. . .

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by regreob, Sep 6, 2011.

1. If I were to smoke weed before walking to school with my friend, would drug dogs an hour later be able to smell that I had smoked or tell I was high?

If they could and they checked me and I didn't have anything, they wouldn't be able to do anything, right?

Sorry if I sound ignorant, but I've just heard a lot of rumors and wanted to get some more insight. :)

2. DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING ON YOU. Then politely tell the police officers "fuck off.. I have allergies."

3. No dog can tell if your high or not. Chances of the smell being on you an hour later? Highly unlikely. I dont know about your school but when our drug dogs come in, its a lockdown snd they just sniff vehicles and lockers. So if thats the case, dont sweat it. Plus if you know when dogs are coming, dont smoke ha.

4. If your going to school on a questionable day for dogs, then use some eyedrops at the very least. Dont hotbox your shit either, just smoke and continue as you would normally, if a dog does knock on your door of your classroom, you could be in trouble. I could imagine a dog might be able to pinpoint someone if it is still your first class or something. But most likely not.

5. It's not illegal to smell like marijuana, it's illegal to possess it. If they question the smell, tell them that you were burning a marijuana incense.

[​IMG]

6. Put beggin' strips somewhere hidden. That will really get the dogs going:D

7. dogs can tell the difference, they wouldnt even tap a locker if that was in there i bet.

8. All I can say is consider yourself lucky cause they actually tell you when the dogs are coming.

But as long as you don't have anything on you, its all good.

9. What would they do if the dog was able to pick it up? You're not in the process of committing a crime, the crime has been committed already therefore the cop couldn't do much unless you were in the process of a seperate crime like possession or puffin' that muthafucka right in front of that bitch and yellin' "muthafucka's can't catch me, I'm the fuckin' Gingerbread Man, bitch!":cool:

10. #10 MusicUpInYa, Sep 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    No it wont. These dogs are trained to smell very specific things, they will not be fooled or set astray. Do not believe that. There is no effective way to cover up the smell of marijuana or to confuse the dogs. If you can smell it they definitely can. But like previously stated you can't get in trouble for smelling like weed. maybe with your school if your obviously ripped but not with the law. Best bet would be to make sure ONLY DOGS can smell the weed and to put eye drops in. That way you can tell the cops "fuck off" while also being able to tell your school that you don't know why the dog singled you out.

11. They would be able to smell the weed, and will probably react to you. But as long as you don't have any in your possession you'll be fine

12. Na thats a long time plus youll air out on the walk.

But this just reminded me of a crazy drug dog story. When i was in highschool i had an old piece of shit celica and my friends and i would always roll around and smoke in it. Since we were smoking reggie it wasnt uncommon for whoever was breaking up the bud to spill seeds and stems everynow and again. Well i was at school and the cop came and pulled me out of class because the drug dog hit on my car. When they searched it all they found were about 10 seeds in the carpet and one of the seeds under passenger seat had sprouted in my carpet and had about a 2 inch root coming off it hahahahaha. I was like uhhhhhh. My battery had died a week or two with my sunroof open so it had rained in my car multiple times creating the perfect enviroment for a new seedling. Lol didnt even get a ticket since there wasnt a "usable amount".:cool:

13. False. My dog totally knows when I'm high.

Op, as long as you don't have anything on you, you can't possibly get in trouble.

14. "... But how could they track us?.."
    "foxes, blood hounds, heat seeking missiles, barracudas..."
    "you know I'm flabbergasted when you say things like that"
    "thanks man..."

15. #15 littlejord, Sep 6, 2011
    At school you can be suspended just for being high and if they smell weed on you but don't find any on you than you can still be suspended for smelling because it's pretty solid proof if you smell. And don't think that just because they "can't" do something they won't anyways

I live in bc and my friend and some buddies were tiling across the road in his own backyard and they walked right in the backyard and suspended him while he was toking which I'm pretty sure they can't just trespass onto his property but really who's gonna stop them? They are aware that most high school kids aren't gonna try get a lawyer and fight them on it so they can basically do whatever they want

16. Haha, silly school kids. They can't do anything, legally, you can fight the suspension and win easily because they have no evidence...Evidence goes a long way in a fight, unless the other bastard has bigger evidence, then you might want to just run away next time.:cool:

17. What if bud was in your car, in a jar.. but like in a cooler of water totally submerged. Would a dog be able to smell that??

18. #18 MusicUpInYa, Sep 6, 2011
    I know for a fact if it was in your car in a jar they can smell it. And I have heard that exact thing debated but I forgot what conclusion we came to. To be honest its not worth the risk and effort.

19. #19 hackysacker420, Sep 6, 2011
    lol made me geek that'd def distract the dog. BEGGINNN!!!

20. #20 xThrowBack, Sep 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2011
    No, I had drug dogs at my school too. My school did drug testing if they thought you were high. They swabbed AROUND your mouth and your finger tips and tested it. Wash your hands, wash your face, and you can't get in trouble. Oh and don't park your car/keep anything your car on school property (this includes certain streets and parking lots) because they will search those and don't need a warrant.