drug dog at walmart

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by j-mf-s, Mar 29, 2008.

1. there was a k9 cop unit at wal mart when i went tonight. the cop was insde and i walked past the car when i left and the dog started barking at me. i booked it haha...dxm is weird too.. 300mg in cough gels

2. you'll puke solid gel if you eat too many. kinda trippy

3. ive eaten 860 milligrams and not the slightest bit of nausea

4. Police dogs are aggressive to pretty much anybody but their trainer I think. That's why it says "Police dog: stay back!"

5. in highschool i watched a kid black out at his desk and puke gel all over the desk. the teacher cleaned it up

6. Yup, when I was in high school a friend of mine took way too many 'robos' as he called them. He puked in the cafeteria and had to be taken to the hospital and shit. Whole cafeteria was staring at him in the stretcher thing, mad embarrassing. Oh yeah, and he never got any more pussy after that :D:D

7. One of those dogs barked at me at a traffic light and we had just smoked too.

8. I think they train most police dogs to do their thing after certain commands only, and those commands are usually in German so you don't accidentally trigger them

9. Ahhh, police dog high school stories..

We were sitting in the hall back in my Junior year and the dog was coming by and sniffing everyone.... and one kid says, " If that dog fucking bites me I will SUE your ass off, sir " But the officer just looked like he had heard that 100 times.

It ended up licking is his mouth (seriously) and since that was against the "rules" we had to sit another 45 minutes in the hallway until they went to the station and got another dog.

Okay, so re-reading that the story sucks....one of those you-had-to-be-there things I guess.

10. So dogs are trained in german?

11. That happened to me too! The cop also yelled something...and I didn't know if it was at me or at the dog so I just looked straight and never once turned my head.

12. A dog barked at me when I was going to work, he totally knew I was high.:p

13. my dog barks when it has to take a shit. Police dogs bark just like any other dog. You guys were just paranoid and THOUGHT the dog knew you were high.:D

14. dogs usually stop when you yell HALT or what ever other command they were taught to stop no matter what. So if your ever getting chased start yappin out german