drug dealers..

Discussion in 'General' started by BAkEd_ZombIe, Aug 19, 2007.

1. who else hates em? I'm so pissed off right now i needed to vent on Gc so if you dont want to hear it press the back button right now....

Wensday of last week i met up with my dealer i give him my money expecting him to get the herb like tommorow if not maybe a day later. It's been 7 fucking days. He got the herb but hes not around my neighborhood and im not waisting gasmoney to go to a crack house to get my bud screw that. so im stuck here without bud i told him i want an ounce so hes like oh alright well i got some haze... No bitch i dont want haze i want the ounce of mids im buying sorry im not trying to spend like 200 dollars on an ounce of haze i got bills to take care of. and this dude is just pissing me off hes being a dick about it like hes doing me a favor na dude im buying weed off you alright im your only damn customer. and he's going to give me my stuff like i know everyones going to say OH HE TOOK THE MONEY AND RAN na hes not like that he just usually gives it later then expected but my bro is coming from brooklyn like wensday and if i dont got my o by then im going over his house and laying the smackdown. i'm so tired of waiting all my stress is coming back i need to mellow out. goddamn man i just wish there were good hookups in the world today. well thats it.

2. wow that sucks

good for me I got good connects :D

3. yah be very proud your not stuck in my situation. going on 8 days drug free.

4. I can't side with you because you want mid's over haze.

5. hahaha hey if i wasent living with my grandma and had to split bills i would definatly buy the haze but 100 dollars an ounce for mids,you cant go wrong.

6. wow 100 a ounce for mids to me thats unthinkable LOL

7. Don't have to pay more, just pick quality of quantity. To each is own I suppose.

8. only give the dealer the money when they have the goods right then. never give him the money and have him give it to you later. you'll always be ripped off. something like that happenned to me. my boy (we're mostly friends but he sells to me sometimes) was going to sell me a fat 10 sack of some kush, but didn't have it, but said he'd have it by the time i'm asleep. so i tell him the 10's in this huge shoe box/porch seat and to just switch it out. the next day i look, no bud OR money. I'm like "what the fuck?!? where's my shit?!?" he's like "keep looking, it's there" but i don't find shit. then he's like "oh, it's in my pocket." so i bust my ass to his house, right before he's being driven to work by his mom, and he's like "why do we have to do it here?" i'm like "you brought it on yourself."

sorry had to rant a little myself.

9. yessir i rather roll massive doobs. But ive never had his haze ive had his mids and i know there of good quality so if i got his haze and it was shitty ide be po'd

10. hey no please rant away,did you end up getting your bud?

11. so if you drive to his "crackhouse" you can get your bud? get off your ass and go get it, so what if you gotta waste a couple dollars on gas

12. Never give cash up front man. I dont do that shit for nobody.

Money dosent leave my pocket till herbs weighed in front of me.

13. na i'm good man. I'm not messing when i say crackhouse i'm not saying the word for the sake of saying it. I'm saying dudes in that house that would knife you for a quick buck for a nice sized rock.

14. wow... more pot snobs in here...get the fuck off the forum, im sick of you.

the situation sucks man, i feel ya... iv been waitin on a 1/4 all day and I feel like shit... knowing that MJ will get rid of the sick feeling.

15. [quote name='KeepSmokinReefa']Never give cash up front man. I dont do that shit for nobody.

Money dosent leave my pocket till herbs weighed in front of me.[/quote

yeah dude, gotta see it first. that dude isnt even really a drug dealer, hes just someone who you asked to pick up some weed. a drug dealer would already have what u needed.

16. exactly hes more of a hookup.

17. hell yeah. no one, not even friends, are going to play me like that.

18. thanks first kind words +rep it seems like as the days go by people just get snobbier and snobbier..

19. im amazed by the fact you can get an oz of haze for 200....is that only in LI?

20. i can get an O of homegrown haze for 200. playa price motha fuckaz!!!