Drug Deal Gone Bad

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by reppincville420, Mar 1, 2013.

1. This was a rookie mistake. I shall learn from it. I was with a growl of friends ready for a re-up. A guy I would have considered a friend said he could give me a half of purp for 200. So he rolls you with his crew and comes to my car and shows me a bud of what he has. first off, it Wasn't purple and looked like some bad headies. I was dumb enough to give him the 200. He walks to the car and books. I get fucked out of $200 and don't even get anything. Hindsight 20-20 I should have told him to show the half up front. Even though my friends were carrying brass and switchblades, we were ready to fuck shit you if we found him, but nothing happened. Has anyone experienced anything similar?

2. nope, nobody here has ever been shorted. you are the only one. what a disgrace.

3. Damn, switchblades and knucks? Good thing you didn't find that dude, you would have fucked shit up!

4. I just noticed the typos. Too lazy to correct them.

5. Found the typos too lazy to correct them.

6. brass and switchblades huh..

yuh shoulda busted into a dance routine on his ass!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. its to bad noone has any respect or honor any more

8. Lmao.

9. Dang 200 a half CRAZY

10. 200... Damn.. Sorry to hear it.

11. yeah you were gonna get robbed anyways, even if he gave you a half haha

12. I'm watching lockup, with the way you think, I will probably be watching you soon!

13. pfft...you act like he got a full half...

200 more says he didn't. :rolleyes:

14. I normally get 180 a half of some super dank. But that dude never hit me back up.

15. Hahahahahaha

16. If u found him u wouldnt have done shit

17. #17 reppincville420, Mar 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2013
    Coming to a TV set near you.

18. Oh. Okay.

19. twas kidding hulk brogan

yeah i know it's hard to get good prices + consistency from the same person. sucks to hear another "i got robbed" story but hopefully this helps you to not get robbed in the future.

20. Def is a learning experience. Should have had him throw up the half before even thinking about handing him the money.