Drug Czar Required to Lie

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Cutlass253, Oct 19, 2010.

1. yeah, well what do you think they've been doing; saying weed has medicinal values? hah, yeah, it is a shame, but we all know.

2. This should be brought up by Prop 19 supporters.
    That way when the white house comes out swinging and saying they oppose legalization, we're all prepared to hear it because we're expecting it.

Then we can shrug it off

3. of course he does. not even john walters is stupid enough to think pot is actually bad for you.

4. Yeah, but I thought they lied in order to KEEP their job, not in order to DO their job. I guess there's no real difference.

5. That's completely insane. I guess, well, it doesn't matter since they'd lie anyways. They've lied a billion times and they won't stop lying until someone stops them... preferably us and not something catastrophic. Sad... soooooo sad!

6. Ya know what would be really funny? If the drug Czar eventually does concede that cannabis has medicinal value, then we could call him a criminal and put him in jail for breaking the law. I mean, i know we never could, but imagine what if.

7. Maybe we could get him to commit perjury? I don't think he'd get sent to jail though, which is what he deserves.

As a side note, guess who invented the ONDCP? Our current "vice" president Mr. Joe Biden. Bastard.:mad:

8. John Walters is smart. Only smart people can lie that well.

9. Its not just the drug czar dude

10. Yeah, understatement of the century :(