Drug Czar on FOX

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by CannabisInCanada, Oct 23, 2009.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kT7Zina4XUc&feature=sub]YouTube - Drug Czar on Fox Business[/ame]

2. This guy is a tool.

3. Fox News isn't the most neutral media outlet on television. Fuck them.

4. Yes, they definitely should NOT be mouthpieces for the administration. The thing is, they're being a mouthpiece for the DEMOCRATIC party right now. The democrats are just as bad as the republicans. This drug czar is just as bad as Walters and McAffrey.

There has been no change, this guy is a tool, do something.

5. "Medical decisions should be made through science and they should be made through the FDA."

And yet our marijuana laws are not made by scientists, they're made by law enforcement and politicians, like this guy. Funny how that works.

"...and it's very clear that the raw marijuana plant is not medicine."

Wait, wait... Didn't he just say that this should be decided by science? This guy is a former police chief and now a "Drug Czar" (read: NOT A SCIENTIST). The only thing that's very clear, as far as I'm concerned, is you're an uneducated hypocrite. So uneducated, in fact, that that statement right there is completely CONTRARY to the science you just claimed to so righteously rely on. Were it not so pathetically sad, it would be laughable that our "Drug Czar" knows less about cannabis than the average blade here at GC.

There's an abundance of recent SCIENTIFIC studies that show the wide range of medicinal uses marijuana can have for humans. If it weren't a medicine, why the fuck would there even be MEDICAL MARIJUANA you fucking twit. I also guess that study where cannabinoids completely destroy terminal brain cancer (glioma) while leaving the healthy brain tissue in tact wasn't science either, was it?

"Right now legalization is being sold as a cure to end violence in Mexico, it's being sold as a cure to the state budget problem, it's being sold as a cure to health problems..."

Being 'sold'... lol. 70% of the drug cartels' business comes from marijuana trafficking. You would think, being the "Drug Czar" you might know that. I don't know about you, but losing 70% (Minimum. It makes sense that they'd lose more than 70% in all likelihood based on the nature of drug trade) of my business and profits would certainly put a big fucking damper on my operations.

It could also help generate revenue for the country and state. Setting cannabis aside, the hemp plant alone would generate a wealth of new revenue that is currently untouched in the states.

"We already have legal drugs now in this country, pharmaceuticals. Tightly regulated, government controlled, and yet we know pharmaceuticals, particularly prescription pain killers, are causing untold damage even when used properly they can be very safe and effective."

Oh so now it's a double-standard? Why do pharmaceuticals get special treatment when the same fucking rule may very well apply to cannabis? Oh that's right... because you're a dumbass, and pharmaceutical corporations lobby the government. I almost forgot, thanks for reminding me.

You're right Salvial, this guy is a tool. I'm so tired of having retards in positions of power in this country. It's sickening.

6. Very well put! I thought this drug czar would have some sense, you know, being the former police chief of seattle (where marijuana is a LOW priority for law enforcement) but alas, he has proven to be just as idiotic as the previous ones...

7. Unless the weed is mixed with crack cocaine I don't see how anyone can argue it's addictive. I went without smoking for five days this past week and never felt any different because of it. I just smoked when I got the chance.

You won't see any of my tobacco or alcohol loving counterparts doing that without getting sick. I've seen it happen.

I've had withdrawal before after about two to three days but by day six or seven it was pretty much over with. Even then it wasn't bad enough to make me fiend for it to the point where I'd need to call a hotline or go to fucking rehab. We're not talking fucking heroin here!

Regardless, it's turning into an up-hill battle for them. There's no way over half the population will want marijuana legalized and these dopes will be able to fight them off. Hell, the only reason it's not legal in Canada is because of the US. We win the battle here and the world war can be considered won as well.

8. This drug czar is an asshole. He even says in that it is his job to up hold the law. So I guess because this gives him a job we have no right to question him and the only reasons Americans favor marijuana is because of the manipulative campaigns created with millions of dollars from marijuana advocates:rolleyes:

what a prick. smoked marijuana has no medical value :laughing:

and fuck this douche bag- there are way more reasons to legalize marijuana than for the economy, fucking asshole- how about stop arresting millions of harmless citizens

9. I had to stop the video halfway through. I can't listen to such bullshit being spewed.

10. Can you say douche? What a total sack of shit! And fox news needs to check their stats. Last I looked every poll shows a majority support for medical use. I bet they own the polling company.

11. the poll wasn't for medical use unless i didn't see that one. It was for legalizing.

12. It is that fuckin simple...what a jackass. Legalization makes everything bad about cannabis go away. How fucking hard of a concept is that to grasp?

13. anybody have the drug czar's office phone number?

i'm gonna have a word with him ;p

14. The whole thing is kind of a shame. Being from the Seattle area I really thought that this guy could do some good things for us, maybe not being pro-legalization right away or anything but at least toning down some of the ridiculous statements our federal government has stuck to about marijuana for many years.....but......of course not, and all he's turned into is a moronic puppet that is doing nothing but making himself sound like a fool to everyone educated in cannabis reform (which there are a lot of now as you can see from the polling numbers).

15. Is anybody actually surprised? Who was naiive enough to think that someone in a completely unconstitutional position of power, in an administration that is making a habit of lying just like all the others before it, would be in favor of imposing less control on the American people?

16. Of course he's a douche; he's the DRUG CZAR.
    If he wasn't a robot that spews rhetoric they would fire him and get someone else.

17. I absolutely love how pharmaceuticals are being compared with marijuana. Real fucking smart, dude. Even when not properly used, it is STILL safe and effective! How many drugs can boast that? Can't wait til this guy is gone.

18. Therein lies the problem. It doesn't matter WHO is in office, they're going to say the same bullshit day in and day out

19. I think when legalization reaches over 50% approval rating, the drug czar is gonna start getting way more shit............... i really hope this starts to happen over the next few years. id like to see the MPP dude- Aron debate the drug czar

20. Is it just me or did I see a huge drop in bias on the part of the fox anchors?