Drug busts in my town :/

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by New Jersey, Mar 25, 2014.

1. In the last 2 weeks, there have been 20 pounds of narcotics (most of which being marijuana) have been seized by the authorities. In result of these busts, the majority of the main dealers have been arrested or have stopped selling all together in order to avoid being caught.

I personally knew around 10 dealers who I could go to to pickup (some of these dealers were picking up a pound or two weekly others not so much). Anyways, I now only have one guy to go through who lives in the within town but he also isn't the most consistent.

Anybody else have to go through a sudden dry spell like this?

2. None of my dealers have ever gotten busted, well since I've known them. But over time, some have just randomly stopped selling. Hopefully to avoid getting busted haha 

3. im sure you could find weed if you traveled abroad. 20 lbs wouldnt put a dry spell on you unless you live in some small ass town

4. Thats just what was seized by the police. Dealers dont keep hundreds of pounds on them all at once. Many dealers get about a pound a week for obvious reasons. The 20 pounds that was taken isnt whats causing the dry spell its all the dealers that were arrested (eliminating any new weed coming into the town). Its like a web, because the cops arrested the top distributors there is no weed for the smaller guys to get.

So using over-simplified math, lets say 20 dealers getting busted each with a pound. Anyone whos drugs were seized is now in jail and all the middle men who buy quaps or smaller amounts now have no source. Lets say each dealer had 4 smaller guys who would buy quaps and sell those. Thats 80 smaller dealers who lack a connect. In total thats 100 dealers out of the mix.

But yes I have been able to find weed because I know a lot of connects. Others aren't so lucky tho.

5. you live in a whack ass state if they are busting people for 1 pound

6. hope you ain't in bayonne.  their weed situation is bad enough lol.

7. If a dealer is moving a pound a week, likely anywhere in the world the police would love to bust it.

8. i dont think cops care about 1 pound a week.  yeah, a pound is a chunk of money but they would only bust those people to get to bigger people. what is probably what happened.

9. Well first off, the dealers were under investigation and just happened to be in possession of a pound when the raid happened but they actually have a steady flow of drugs that add up to way more than a pound. More over, not all the dealers were in possession of just marijuana. They were in possession of many other illegal narcotics and some are facing up to 25 years in jail. Also pound a week is 52 pounds a year which is $104,000 of illegal drug money. Why wouldnt they bust someone for that? You seem to not understand what actually happens in the drug trade.

In addition to that you dont understand how the DEA and agencies alike work. In order to bust big name guys they have to bust smaller guys in order to gain info on them in order to have as much on them as possible when they actually do bust them. Those who were busted were given the option to rat on their supplier for a lesser sentence.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. ok, guy

11. There was a drug bust that came on the news a few years ago. It involved police trying to tell us that 20 pounds of Mexican shit weed was 2.5 million.

12. Back in the day My boy's dudes got nabbed...A lot of weight.

Fucked me for awhile.  When that shit happens, it doesn't dry up because they are afraid of getting busted, it dries up because the police seized it all. :cool:

13. Where I live they'll arrest you for 0.1, and that's in a small rural town. That's Jersey for you.

14. Where in N.J. Y'all at? Up in Morris Co. It's every where

15. Give it time. New dealers will come around. The police can't arrest the people's desire for drugs.

16. #16 hurpdaflerp, Mar 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2014
    dude, 52 pounds a year is a small grow. well not a "small" grow but not enough for cops to even want to fuck with.  you live in a whack ass state if dea is going around trying to bust people with that. 

my stoned ass just realized you live in new jersey.  i feel bad for ya son, 99 problems but 52 pounds aint 1.

You literally listened to nothing i said... If you applied the concept of the people being arrested having an option to rat on their larger supplier (which i mentioned in my last post...) you would understand. Whatever, I'm tired of writing paragraphs just so that you can continue to not comprehend how these issues work.

18. i actually did but whatever i dont care.  its a good thing there are such intelligent people like you to teach all of us ignorants.

19. Sounds like you live in a "wide open" market.
    There's a lot of stoners walking around trying to spend money. You might as well have it as the next guy.

20. This week in australia 100km's from where i live, 30+ people have been jailed, 180pounds of bud seized, 2lamboguinis seized, $1million in cash and numerous amounts of other drugs seized aswell.
    My supply has slowed up a little, mainly due to the fact dealers don't want to risk being caught with all the heat around. There is still a heap of bud around as the outdoor season is coming to a close.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum